Polo AW Photo Gallery

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
KASIplz
New
Drives: None

Re: Polo AW Photo Gallery

Post by KASIplz »

ad_182_uk wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:12 am
KASIplz wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:12 pm
These wheels look perfect, do you have exact spec on the ones installed on your car?
OZ Forumla 5 HLT Grigio Corsa 18inch 5x100 i believe thay are .5j wider tthan OEM alloy offering. Mine were originally in silver but re-painted a dark grey which is not available from OZ themselves. Red 5 stud centre cap with carbon Oz cover. Michelin PS4 215/40/18.

https://www.ozracing.com/uk/alloy-wheel ... ula-hlt-5h

Okay, so these are 18x8, but do you happen to know the offset? Thanks for answering already, I am just also very interested in numbers behind ET, since your fitment also looks perfect on pictures and from what I have read from your previous replies you have no issues with rubbing still even on lowered car, so your numbers would be a great guide!
ad_182_uk
Getting There!
Drives: 19plate AW GTI+ / (9n3 GTI gone)

Post by ad_182_uk »

KASIplz wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:35 am
Okay, so these are 18x8, but do you happen to know the offset? Thanks for answering already, I am just also very interested in numbers behind ET, since your fitment also looks perfect on pictures and from what I have read from your previous replies you have no issues with rubbing still even on lowered car, so your numbers would be a great guide!
ET48, no rubbing issues, pretty sure rear is wound as low as it will go without removing bumpstops. front is probably 10mm lower and still fine.
KASIplz
New

Post by KASIplz »

ad_182_uk wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:54 am
ET48, no rubbing issues, pretty sure rear is wound as low as it will go without removing bumpstops. front is probably 10mm lower and still fine.
That is great to hear. How far do you recon are you from "flush" fitment? Is there any space that should you have the option you would poke the wheels further out? From the pictures it seems to sit great, but I haven't seen a picture that is flat alongside the car.
ad_182_uk
Getting There!
Drives: 19plate AW GTI+ / (9n3 GTI gone)

Post by ad_182_uk »

KASIplz wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:01 pm
That is great to hear. How far do you recon are you from "flush" fitment? Is there any space that should you have the option you would poke the wheels further out? From the pictures it seems to sit great, but I haven't seen a picture that is flat alongside the car.

Hopefully this helps;

images for cover picture on facebook

hd photo online
KASIplz
New

Post by KASIplz »

ad_182_uk wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:22 pm
KASIplz wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:01 pm

Hopefully this helps;

images for cover picture on facebook

hd photo online
Sure it helps, thanks a lot!
Last edited by KASIplz on Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.