VW Polo 6N2 GTI 2001
Here is my much loved Polo 6N2 GTI that I have owned since 2008.
Lots of money has been spent over the years with a huge stack of receipts and paperwork.
Currently on 4 recently refurbished 15" BBS Split Rim Alloys as standard fitment.
Cambelt and Waterpump has been changed within the last year. Aircon fixed, regassed and running well. 2 remote keys, spare wheel.
Appreciate the high mileage which is reflected in the price. The car is totally stock with no MODs or upgrades over the years.
Recently bought a Golf GTI and have no more need for this as a run around so sadly I must let it go.
All questions and viewings welcomed. Weekend and late evenings work best.
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Sell your Polo! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:15 am
- Drives: Mk6 Golf GTI SA 210 - Previously 6N2 GTI
- Location: Herts
- IMG_7061.jpeg (3.2 MiB) Viewed 797 times
- IMG_7062.jpeg (2.31 MiB) Viewed 797 times
- IMG_7063.jpeg (2.74 MiB) Viewed 797 times
- IMG_7064.jpeg (2.99 MiB) Viewed 797 times
- IMG_7065.jpeg (3.31 MiB) Viewed 797 times
- IMG_7066.jpeg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 797 times
- IMG_7067.jpeg (3.35 MiB) Viewed 797 times
- IMG_7068.jpeg (3 MiB) Viewed 797 times