Have an issue that I don't know where one of the vacuum pipes connect to that is connected under the air box.
One has a red connector that plugs into the pipe just before the airbox.
The one that was was just hanging inside the engine bay has a green cap to it. What is the green vacuum pipe meant to connect to and is it needed?
I've highlighted in red in the diagrams what I think are the two vacuum pipes that I'm looking at and the part highlighted in the engine bay is where the red vacuum pipe connects to.
I've tried calling a local company that specalists in vw parts and vw themselves and they seem to have these same diagrams that doesn't show where the green tipped vacuum pipe connects to.
Thank you for you're help.
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Chat about your MKIV (6N) Polo
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:36 pm
- Drives: 6N 1.)
- Location: Northern Ireland
- 158129190.png (139.4 KiB) Viewed 61 times
- 158129210.png (151.52 KiB) Viewed 61 times
- 0000000000231511_1.jpg (221.77 KiB) Viewed 61 times
- photo_2022-08-30_10-18-27.jpg (152.32 KiB) Viewed 61 times