Remote Roll Up Roll Down Windows via VCDS

Chat about your 9n Polo (inc GT and Fun)
Albonico
New
Drives: 9n

Remote Roll Up Roll Down Windows via VCDS

Post by Albonico »

My Polo has a key with alarm control, when I put the key in the door, I turn it and hold it, it locks and raises the windows or unlocks and lowers the windows, but it doesn't work when I do it by holding down the lock or unlock button on the key.
I saw that there is a procedure to configure this manually but it didn't work for me, I think it's only for those who already have this activated in the module.
Looking for some videos I found a tutorial on how to do this via VCDS, does anyone know if it is possible to activate this function via VCDS? If so, can I follow the same tutorials for golf?
Maarten
Silver Member
Drives: AW R-line Facelift MY2022 Vibrant Violet

Re: Remote Roll Up Roll Down Windows via VCDS

Post by Maarten »

Only the 9N (2002-2005) and only by EEPROM adaptation.
VCDS is not the right tool.
Albonico
New

Post by Albonico »

what do you mean by eepron? those mini modules that connect to the lock and glass wires? I thought it was possible because there are several 9n with this function
Albonico
New

Post by Albonico »

Maarten wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:04 pm Only the 9N (2002-2005) and only by EEPROM adaptation.
VCDS is not the right tool.
I forgot to complement the previous answer, I don't need the window to go up with 1 touch, I would like the factory function to raise and lower the windows by holding down the alarm button