New edition 25 polo gti

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
Polo 2610
New
Drives: Polo gti

Re: New edition 25 polo gti

Post by Polo 2610 »

Polo GTI arrived in Verona tomorrow I'm going to the dealership to sign the papers.
Polo 2610
New

Post by Polo 2610 »

I'll pick up the car at the dealership tomorrow morning :D :D :D
Polo 2610
New

Post by Polo 2610 »

I'll pick up the car at the dealership tomorrow morning :D :D :D
Monty246810
New
Drives: 2015 polo gti

Post by Monty246810 »

Hi everyone can anyone help tried to get some information on my order today from the dealer for a new Polo GTI addition 25 that was ordered last November and they still do not have a build date for the car is anyone else having the same problem with there orders. Can anyone through some light on orders for these cars.
SRGTD
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 2020 AW Polo GTI+, Pure White.

Post by SRGTD »

Monty246810 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:45 pm Hi everyone can anyone help tried to get some information on my order today from the dealer for a new Polo GTI addition 25 that was ordered last November and they still do not have a build date for the car is anyone else having the same problem with there orders. Can anyone through some light on orders for these cars.
Carwow website is indicating a lead time of 8 months for a Polo GTI. Assuming this information is still current, that would suggest delivery around June / July if your car was ordered last November.

https://www.carwow.co.uk/new-car-delivery-times
Monty246810
New
Drives: 2015 polo gti

Post by Monty246810 »

Thanks for giving me your information that you know but still don't understand why they can't give me an idea of build date plus I asked the sales man what was going on and he could not give me any idea what's happening at VW. Considering all the GTI addition 25 where all sold end of November 23.
SRGTD
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 2020 AW Polo GTI+, Pure White.

Post by SRGTD »

Monty246810 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:55 pm Thanks for giving me your information that you know but still don't understand why they can't give me an idea of build date plus I asked the sales man what was going on and he could not give me any idea what's happening at VW. Considering all the GTI addition 25 where all sold end of November 23.
By ‘all sold end of November’ assume you mean that orders for all of the UK allocated ED25 GTI’s had been filled by that date rather than all customers had taken delivery, as there are seven ED25 GTI’s advertised as brand new / unregistered for sale on Auto Trader.

As for why your dealer can’t give you a build date; historically, VW have often been very poor at communication - both internally within VW and with the end customer. There’ve been many instances over the years on various VW forums where dealers have had no idea what is happening with specific customer orders as the ordering and build system hadn’t been updated to show the current build status by the VW factory building the car. So I’d say it’s highly likely your dealer doesn’t have any information on the build status of your car.

If you’re able to get your deposit returned, then you could consider one of the 7 unsold / unregistered cars currently on Auto Trader - that’s if you’re prepared to travel for the ‘right’ car and can be flexible on colour and spec.
raylee25
New
Drives: Cupra

Post by raylee25 »

Monty246810 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:45 pm Hi everyone can anyone help tried to get some information on my order today from the dealer for a new Polo GTI addition 25 that was ordered last November and they still do not have a build date for the car is anyone else having the same problem with there orders. Can anyone through some light on orders for these cars.
Good luck 2 u Monty. my order was placed in September. now the estimated date is late september.
TurboTrev
Getting There!
Drives: Golf CS

Post by TurboTrev »

The two I'm aware of, both ordered within a couple of weeks of each other, one is confirmed week 23 and the other is unconfirmed week 33. Both have sunroofs.