The Interior

Chat about your 9n Polo (inc GT and Fun)
sylonien
2nd Stage Warning

The Interior

Post by sylonien »

This maybe a bit random but it's gettin' bit quiet here recently so I thought I'll create a new topic.

Well story time, i was sat in the car waiting to pick my mum up, but she took forever so I was jus staring at the steering wheel... for quite a while. Then I started to wondered - why have they created that "skin" look on the dashboard, steering wheel, etc.?

I thought to myself - how weird? Are they trying to make it feel like some sort of live thing or somit?

Why didn't they leave it plain? lol :D
Del_GTi
Gold Member

Post by Del_GTi »

Cos then the interior would look like it's from a rice-mobile. Dash 'skin' is nothing new, check most car's and you'll find they all have some sort of texture to them. It's a more pleasant surface to look at i.e higher quality than flat plastic, and also helps to cut down on glare from the sun(whats that look like again) reflecting off it.

Hope that helps. :wink:
sylonien
2nd Stage Warning

Post by sylonien »

I suppose. :)

Jus thought it was weird how they make it so animal skin like. :twisted:
dxg

Re: The Interior

Post by dxg »

sylonien wrote:This maybe a bit random but it's gettin' bit quiet here recently so I thought I'll create a new topic.
You (and a few others) are drowning everyone else out. That's why everyone else has lost interested and wondered off.

Deek.
sylonien
2nd Stage Warning

Post by sylonien »

Har Har Har.

Aren't you funny (not). :x

I don't see there's much posting around anyway. Don't see you being any more constructive/helpful!

These so called moderators... pff! :roll: I really don't get what your issues are... constantly jus being negative and picking on everything instead of being bit more helpful, ridicilous.
dxg

Post by dxg »

"Mate",

If you were here eighteen months ago before all this inane drivel started, you would have seen what UK-Polos was all about and the value that it offered to its members. We shared insights and technical knowledge about the cars and - by doing so - had built a good enough reputation to build our linkages with VW itself.

What you've contributed to this forum is nothing more than the pointless ramblings of someone with nothing better to do. Your contributions have pissed off so many people recently, that they've loosing interest in the whole idea of uk-polos and voting with their feet.

Why do you think it's getting so quiet in here? Ask yourself that.

Deek.
mole
Admin

Post by mole »

Well said.