ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19

Re: ciclo's Polo. R-line 1.2 TSI 90hp 119gr.

Post by ciclo »

Hi Vwdavid, it is not possible, sorry for you.
If you open a new topic I tell you the reason.
Spolos
New
Drives: Volkswagen Polo 6R Comfortline 2012

Post by Spolos »

New BCM 089F does not detect reverse light wire. FYI white connector T73b/12. Your car not have this wire from factory, like Polo 6R with factory xenon or BlueMotion.
It works in your car due to it have direct power supply from reverse light switch.

Tell us the results.

Well here are the results non of these codings working so i am desperate i don't no what to do now i have tried these codings and now If i want to push my drivers window down it goes up and the comfort funtion (keep the close button on the key pushed) also don't work this is my last reaction in this topic i ll wil open a new one!
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

Spolos wrote:
ciclo wrote:New BCM 089F does not detect reverse light wire. FYI white connector T73b/12. Your car not have this wire from factory, like Polo 6R with factory xenon or BlueMotion.
It works in your car due to it have direct power supply from reverse light switch.

Tell us the results.
Well here are the results non of these codings working so i am desperate i don't no what to do now i have tried these codings and now If i want to push my drivers window down it goes up and the comfort funtion (keep the close button on the key pushed) also don't work this is my last reaction in this topic i ll wil open a new one!
First you have to do the wiring correctly, you then coding, never the reverse. Although as I mentioned above, those encodings were just an attempt to test until you have installed correctly all wiring. :arrow: http://www.uk-polos.net/view ... 05#p498754

On the other hand, you've never mentioned what you have done, only what you wanted to do... Have you installed the xenon? Have you changed the wiring of the fog lights? Have you installed the new wiring of reversing light?. I remind you that I am not a soothsayer. Image

"Go back to your previous coding if you have not made any changes to the wiring"

Anyway, do not be desperate, everything has a solution. :wink:
We continue in your new topic if you want.
(for a better understanding, "please" you use spelling punctuation marks., thank you very much ... my English is not very good and I don't understand correctly the sentences you wrote)
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

I'm still working on it ... still waiting for some original parts from Germany... and I'm not entirely sure it will work.
In any case I will publish all the information when possible, if It works or not.Image

Meanwhile, this brilliant video due to its realization:
Last edited by ciclo on Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bachecco
Getting There!
Drives: Polo 1.2

Post by Bachecco »

Hi ciclo, i have a problem with my polo, when I make the diagnosis with the VCDS comes out this error, I tried to delete it but it reappears, what can I do? Thank you Image Image Image

Inviato utilizzando Tapatalk
iichel
Drives: Polo 6R 2.0 TDI, Passat B8 2.0 TSI

Post by iichel »

well what is happening is that your can gateway cannot find your PDC control unit. so the first question is: do you actually have PDC on your Polo?
if no, do this: go to can gateway (module 19), installation list and deselect 10 - parking aid.
if yes, there is a problem, probably with wiring to the PDC module (either a power or ground wire, or the canbus wires).

furthermore, ciclo has requested to make a new topic for question that are not about his Polo. ;) be aware of that.
Bachecco
Getting There!

Post by Bachecco »

Sorry, I didn't know of this request.
however when I bought the car there wasn't PDC, then I had install them to the VW dealership. They are can-bus in fact I can see the image of the sensors on my rns 510.
maybe the problem was created when I get off rear bumper and sensors for mounting the rear view camera without disconnecting the battery because before I had no errors.

Inviato utilizzando Tapatalk
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

Dear Bachecco check the fuse SB16 (5A). Have you changed the coding of any address?
Please post in a new topic a full autoscan with all possible units (addresses), please you have to consider this:
http://www.uk-polos.net/view ... 05#p498936
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

It's very possible that within a week I'll have all the necessary parts for my new mods, hence:
:?:
One of my future mods is included in this image (Vw scirocco Interior), what do you think?
iichel, I do not want to know your opinion about it ...Image :lol:
Last edited by ciclo on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bachecco
Getting There!

Post by Bachecco »

ciclo wrote:Dear Bachecco check the fuse SB16 (5A). Have you changed the coding of any address?
Please post in a new topic a full autoscan with all possible units (addresses), please you have to consider this:
http://www.uk-polos.net/view ... 05#p498936
thank you ciclo, I have already opened another topic where I explain my problem, later I will check the fuse, in the meantime I have answered your question in the new topic.
Congratulations for your wonderful polo and for your future MODS! you're still the best
iichel
Drives: Polo 6R 2.0 TDI, Passat B8 2.0 TSI

Post by iichel »

ORiOn
Bronze Member
Drives: Polo BlueGT / Audi S5

Post by ORiOn »

The manometers? :D If so, I'm interested in that! :P
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

Dear and Fast ORiOn :) , it is certainly very interesting, but for now I have no plan to install the manometers. However and FYI, Holger (German forum) installed gauges some time ago on his Polo GTI with an good result.
Also a big intercooler and many other cool stuff.

I had a picture, but I have lost it ...
peter_dk25
Silver Member
Drives: Blue GT

Post by peter_dk25 »

Dual Zone Climate Control???
ciclo

Post by ciclo »

My dear friend Peter,Image absolutely not.