Neighbours . .

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
OMEGASUPR3ME
Silver Member

Post by OMEGASUPR3ME »

i can just image a scene, harold walks into his bedroom, pulls a suitcase from under the bed, walks emotionlessly to pauls house, kick in the door and scares paul so he goes into a panic attack, places the case down, opens it up, pulls a nickle plated desert eagle out of it, twists on a silencer, places it to pauls head, pulls the trigger, put everything back, goes home and has a nice cup of tea.lol
jon_poloV
Sponsor

Post by jon_poloV »

Its awsome, issy is onto him but also he was filmed giving their house some dogy looks!

Jon :lol:
Tahrey1043
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Location: Birmingham! Enjoys: The pseudo-G-Smiles provided by a 1.6 Megane Sport valver...

Post by Tahrey1043 »

OMEGASUPR3ME wrote:i can just image a scene, harold walks into his bedroom, pulls a suitcase from under the bed, walks emotionlessly to pauls house, kick in the door and scares paul so he goes into a panic attack, places the case down, opens it up, pulls a nickle plated desert eagle out of it, twists on a silencer, places it to pauls head, pulls the trigger, put everything back, goes home and has a nice cup of tea.lol
that's the sort of thing that would get me watching neighbours..... hehehe

*imagines a soap opera written & directed by Quentin Tarantino* ohhhh yeah
char
Bronze Member

Post by char »

i'm a fan of neighbours :oops: shouted at my dad the other day for trying to talk to me while it was on, (janae had just found out about mike's disease so was a tense moment) lol
char
Bronze Member

Post by char »

best place to catch up with all the soaps, and to see whats gonna happen before it does... www.digitalspy.co.uk
lou figured out that it was harold who attacked paul, can't remeber what else happened :?