Ollie's photo thread!

A place to discuss Photography and Photoshop, show off your skills and have the odd competition!
Ollie_R
Sponsor

Post by Ollie_R »

I got a new camera for my 21st birthday. I've been mucking around with some shots, and they came out pretty well! I'm still learning my way around a much more advanced camera than my last one, but I'm getting there!

Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

first pictures amazing. And those alloys are awseme!!! Du have any proper pics of your 'rocco? I've seen a few about but never in a good condition and always wantd to know what they could potentially look like?
Ollie_R
Sponsor

Post by Ollie_R »

There's a few pics in my thread in the club house, but I haven't done any proper shots per se. Now that I have a decent camera, I can take some nice shots of it hopefully.

Have a look on http://www.sciroccoregister.co.uk, in the forum, as there's a lot of decent looking rocco's in there.

http://sciroccoregister.co.uk/phpbb/php ... php?t=3014

The rocco's have plenty of potential, there were lots of nice-looking ones at E38 this year 8)
alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Post by alexperkins »

Found a rocco GT badge at work earlier - had it for 10 years now lol its brand new too!
Ollie_R
Sponsor

Post by Ollie_R »

alexperkins wrote:Found a rocco GT badge at work earlier - had it for 10 years now lol its brand new too!
Do tell, my friend...

I reckon you could get a bit of moolah for it if you sell it on the Rocco forum. Most of the Rocco bits are obselete nowadays.
alexperkins
Site Admin

Post by alexperkins »

mention it on there :P Ill split the profits haha! Any news on the zorst if i may ask?
Ollie_R
Sponsor

Post by Ollie_R »

Yeah, sorry about the delay Alex. I'm having a nightmare with the front suspension on the Polo, and I should sort it out by Thursday (hopefully!). It's all ready to go, it just needs to be boxed-up. I'll get back to you with the payment gumpf once I sort this stuff out.
alexperkins
Site Admin

Post by alexperkins »

no worries - glad to know its all happening!!

Whats the front suspension giving you grief with...i always thought polo suspension was simple lol!
Ollie_R
Sponsor

Post by Ollie_R »

That's what I thought! I've done it before, when I fitted the kit last June. The rears were easy enough, but the when I was all ready to do the fronts, I didn't have the right tools! So I need to pick up a 22mm deep socket from my Dad's work tomorrow, and find the 7mm allen key that's lying around somewhere!

Oh, and I also managed to lock myself in my garage when I was doing it yesterday :oops:
alexperkins
Site Admin

Post by alexperkins »

ive locked myself in a garage....had to smash the window to get out!!

Lol tis always best to ensure you have the right tools for the job before you start haha!
SpikeyG40

Post by SpikeyG40 »

some nice looking pics there ollie! look forward to seeing a few more perhaps!

ROFL and locking yourself in your garage! :P
Ollie_R
Sponsor

Post by Ollie_R »

Haha, I had to put the front strut back together, as the car was so close to the door handle :oops:

I'm still having a nightmare with the suspension at the moment, so I've ordered myself some new front top mounts and bumpstops.