photoshop request

A place to discuss Photography and Photoshop, show off your skills and have the odd competition!
carerra91
Bronze Member

Post by carerra91 »

all the actual computer design of the product is amazing. even after year 10 late, i still blitzed it. wen it comes to actuallyu makin it.......god help me!!!

btw......do you drive yet.....jus wonderin wiv the talk of gcse which means ure too young. i definitely am wich totaly gets on ma t**s....

hey ho, ity doesnt stop me lookin for a polo. im havin by next july defo!!!
polo_dude
Gold Member

Post by polo_dude »

LOOLL....na mate i'm onli 15...i hate waitin to drive...everyone in my family can just mee :( ...the young onee..grrrr
carerra91
Bronze Member

Post by carerra91 »

im 15 aswell. im tryin to persuade my mum to fork out for a 6n 1.4. got evrything planned for it, jus need about 10 grand to make one perfect.
jus finished wrk experience at volkswagen and im tempted to get an apprenticeship!!
polo_dude
Gold Member

Post by polo_dude »

:? i think it's just my school...but ffor some reason mine is in the begining of next year..i was thinking about goin to vw aswell..what sort of jobs do they tell you to doo??...haha...yee...told my dad to get my mum a new car as a present hint hint "polo"...LOOOOLL....as my mum doesnt acttly do anything with the car apart from goin to work...it's all mines to play around with :twisted: and she doesnt mind as long as it still has 4 wheels and moves.. :lol:
ModifiedMadness
Sponsor

Post by ModifiedMadness »

carerra91 wrote:jus need about 10 grand to make one perfect.
What exactly have you got planned for it then!?

I've only spent somewhere between £5-£6K on mine (the bulk of which was the audio)
JoeG07
Gold Member

Post by JoeG07 »

i did graphics & resistant materials. absolutely loved graphics, hated RM. nothing i made was ever good enough or finsihed well enough. Personally if it looks ok and holds together and works then whats the problem, but apparently it has to look perfect under a microscope as well as to the eye. Lmao the amount of bodged jobs i did filling in the dodgy joints with glue then pouring in a load of saw dust then sanding it.
polo_dude
Gold Member

Post by polo_dude »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D joeG07 that reli did make me laugh out loud...ahh...looks like i was better of with my second choice of grahpics then..should be gettin my results from my mocks soon i'll keep you posted on that..it's good to hear that i got graphics makes you feel better that you didnt get your first choice which ends up to be incredibble crappy!!! :lol: