Raceland Coilovers at cost price (DIY guide now available)

Chat about your MKIV (6N) Polo
Kam Racing
Bronze Member

Post by Kam Racing »

89_polo_squareback wrote:im gonna have a set of these how do i go about ordering them and paying for them?
you can order through this link..
http://www.kam-racing.com/product_info. ... cts_id/696

payments can be made through the site either by credit/debit card or by Paypal e-cheque
89_polo_squareback
Getting There!

Post by 89_polo_squareback »

is it too late to order a set of these as i relly want some and i get paid tomorrow :lol: ?? plz let me know asap
polo gangsta
Bronze Member

Post by polo gangsta »

im definately interested in these but as you you said before the most u can lower it is 55mm but thats not enough for me is der any others at the same price that can go lower
Kam Racing
Bronze Member

Post by Kam Racing »

89_polo_squareback wrote:is it too late to order a set of these as i relly want some and i get paid tomorrow :lol: ?? plz let me know asap
yeah you can still order at this price if you do it quick...
http://www.kam-racing.com/product_info. ... cts_id/696
Kam Racing
Bronze Member

Post by Kam Racing »

polo gangsta wrote:im definately interested in these but as you you said before the most u can lower it is 55mm but thats not enough for me is der any others at the same price that can go lower
Unfortunately they are the only budget coilovers I can get at the moment.
Kam Racing
Bronze Member

Post by Kam Racing »

Just thought I'd give everyone an update.. I should be getting a Raceland delivery on Monday/Tuesday, but I'm not too certain if these kits are going to be on it. Getting information from them is difficult at the moment due to them moving offices and just coming out of their summer shutdown...

Will update again as soon as the delivery comes in..

-Jon
alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Post by alexperkins »

Will they work on a 6n2? Otherwise, is there a set like this for the 6n2?

Cheers:D
mysteryboy
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by mysteryboy »

-55mm max drop on coilovers is pretty disapointing isnt it?
alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Post by alexperkins »

its a bit odd its not more than that, but they are budget ones
emuni
New

Post by emuni »

anyone know if these are any good?
Kam Racing
Bronze Member

Post by Kam Racing »

alexperkins wrote:Will they work on a 6n2? Otherwise, is there a set like this for the 6n2?

Cheers:D
If they're any good for the MK4 I'll speak to Raceland to see if they'd make some for the mk5 too...

emuni wrote:anyone know if these are any good?
well as they're a new line which I'm getting the first of, I very much doubt anyone will know (unless they work for raceland) which is why I was wanting the reviews....
mysteryboy wrote:-55mm max drop on coilovers is pretty disapointing isnt it?
they may not be able to go lower, but it could just be that 55mm is all it is TUV approved for...
kipper
Platinum Member

Post by kipper »

do u know when you'll be able to find out if u can get these for the mk5 (6n2)? also will it be the same price as the 6n's? if so, when i get the money, hopefully friday. id be interested to.
Kam Racing
Bronze Member

Post by Kam Racing »

kipper wrote:do u know when you'll be able to find out if u can get these for the mk5 (6n2)? also will it be the same price as the 6n's? if so, when i get the money, hopefully friday. id be interested to.
well they don't make them yet so I can't say what prices they would do IF they decided to make some. plus I don't think they'd be able to design & engineer & distribute them for friday lol :P

Speaking to Raceland today, I have found there is a little bit of a delayed launch on these coilovers (They haven't recieved them at their distribution centre yet). As I do not have a definate date for these being delivered to me can people contact me (either by PM or through my site) to let me know if they are happy to wait or would like a refund?

-Jon
bstardchild

Post by bstardchild »

Kam Racing wrote:Speaking to Raceland today, I have found there is a little bit of a delayed launch on these coilovers (They haven't recieved them at their distribution centre yet). As I do not have a definate date for these being delivered to me can people contact me (either by PM or through my site) to let me know if they are happy to wait or would like a refund?

-Jon
We talking weeks or months?

Got an MOT due on the Polo soon which might cause me some issues with the current set up
Kam Racing
Bronze Member

Post by Kam Racing »

bstardchild wrote:
Kam Racing wrote:Speaking to Raceland today, I have found there is a little bit of a delayed launch on these coilovers (They haven't recieved them at their distribution centre yet). As I do not have a definate date for these being delivered to me can people contact me (either by PM or through my site) to let me know if they are happy to wait or would like a refund?

-Jon
We talking weeks or months?

Got an MOT due on the Polo soon which might cause me some issues with the current set up
a few weeks tops..