Edit

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
ysl7
New
Drives: 1.2 TSI 6C

Re: Just remapped my Polo

Post by ysl7 »

I've been dabbling with the idea of getting this done to mine for the last couple of weeks, 1.2TSI 6c 2015 (Manual)- and have been promised similar results, with the estimate being 125-135BHP and 180-195FtLbs; a massive increase in either scenario.

I also have the 90HP variant- I see it's some months since this thread was posted, have you noticed a major change in the car? Do you notice the additional power? (Whilst it may seem like a dimwitted question, I'm curious). What's your fuel economy now like, compared to prior to the map?

Overall, now that you've had some time to play around with the car; are you happy with it? Do you think the map was worth it? Can you see any issues further down the line?

Sorry for the question bombardment, curiosity kills the cat :)
Tex
Getting There!
Drives: Polo 6C 1.2 TSI DSG

Post by Tex »

Since some people are posting the graphs, wanted to share mine , does it look fine? Going to see if they can increase the torque but they already told me they can't .
20200728_153655.jpg
Tex
Getting There!
Drives: Polo 6C 1.2 TSI DSG

Post by Tex »

ysl7, you will definetly notice the difference, only issues if you are going to be pushing the car all the time because the turbo and gearbox are under more strain, economy will be better however, if you have a heavy foot the economy will be worse, but normal driving you should see more mpg.

it really transforms the car.