Gold Member

Re: My Polo GTI :)

Post by tt509 »

8)
slarner
Bronze Member

Post by slarner »

Well i saw it yesterday!! Looked wicked!!
Lloydiexx
Bronze Member

Edition 38 :) Photos!

Post by Lloydiexx »

A Brilliant weekend at Edition 38
Was good to meet some fellow Uk Polo members :) a few pics i took :) Cant wait for next year now.
Last edited by Lloydiexx on Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BBBaboonface
Bronze Member

Post by BBBaboonface »

Enjoyed scanning through the thread, stunning array of 6n2's! a force to be reckoned with! Jealous of the south west scene! Theres only a couple of GTI folk round here besides me, and they don't seem particularly sociable! oh well, all the best.
randell6n2blue
New

Post by randell6n2blue »

Red on red 6n2 looks sick
Verity
Gold Member

Post by Verity »

Great photos :D
love the groups photos too guys!! :D
slarner
Bronze Member

My Polo GTI :)

Post by slarner »

BBBaboonface wrote:Enjoyed scanning through the thread, stunning array of 6n2's! a force to be reckoned with! Jealous of the south west scene! Theres only a couple of GTI folk round here besides me, and they don't seem particularly sociable! oh well, all the best.
Shame there is not more 6n2 gti drivers up here in Essex!! There was very little amount of gti's at players!!
Trottagti
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by Trottagti »

Yeah not many at all, rare I take it now lol!

It's alright though atleast one 6n2 gti walked away with a medal last year at 5.0..... ; )
Moosegirl
Gold Member

Post by Moosegirl »

There are only two in the North East (that I know of) including myself! Boring! :(
Verity
Gold Member

Post by Verity »

There used to be six GTIs (including mine) that I would see around my area!!! 2 of each colour.
Recently tho it's changed to 5, one Red (Tegwin from this forum) and black one, and three Silvers (mine, a post mans, and my mate Bekkis)
BBBaboonface
Bronze Member

Post by BBBaboonface »

I was talking to the folks across the street, (they like mocking me for washing my car so much! :lol: ) i said "you dont see many of these about", famous last words there. Next day, a lad rolls up a couple of houses down, in a black GTI! :shock: :lol: When i say rolls up, i mean he charges up and launches the thing everywhere, pretty sure i heard the box whining as he pulled up :roll: Its a 2000 model, and theres about 2000 less dings and scratches than on mine, (previous owners :evil: ) shame it seems to wear a permanent veneer of dirt! Probably just dissed somebody on here, whoops :oops: !
Lloydiexx
Bronze Member

Well its been 4 months!

Post by Lloydiexx »

Well didnt realise i hadnt been on here for that long well posting anyway!
Just been told by Slaner that my post has come to an sudden end haha
Not much has changed with my car as Iv had my Tax and Insurance to pay out for plus Christmas.

Although recently driving my car it was juddering and didnt seem to have much power when accelerating away from anything, then driving along it all just cut out I was not best pleased breaking down in the dark and cold, so had to be rescued by my saviour Dad :) was about to phone my breakdown company! so Bringing vagcom with him it was saying all cylinders mis-firing :?
Anyway we managed to get it started again after jumping it. Then!!! about 5 minutes down the road in the most awkward place to break down in decides to have no revs at all stuck on a corner i was fuming to say the least took this photo so i could laugh about it lol! plugged Vag Com in and this time it came up with Speed sensor fault
So anyway my dad had to drive my car back with the Vag Com connected and clear the faults as he was driving :? I ended up driving his Renault Megane (Brand New) after trying to work out how to even turn the lights on we made it home :)
Also got a bit bored and freezing cold whilst trying to sort it out I took a pic of my sparkly Converse (one for the girls) haha! i was trying to see how sparkly they are with HID lights you cant see in the pic lol!

After all this it turned out to be the Ignition leadsthey had shot right through and werent sparking right so i picked up a new one off eBay and she seems to be running fine now much happier
I am just in the process of buying some new wheels too so once they have been delivered from Aberdeenhire ill pop some photos up.
Once all the snow has gone going to give it a good clean :)
Moosegirl
Gold Member

Post by Moosegirl »

Glad you're getting it sorted!

Love the Converse! <3

Can't wait until this poxy weather goes away! We have meets/shows to prepare for! Lol 8)
Lloydiexx
Bronze Member

Post by Lloydiexx »

Moosegirl wrote:Glad you're getting it sorted!

Love the Converse! <3

Can't wait until this poxy weather goes away! We have meets/shows to prepare for! Lol 8)
Thanks Mandy :)
Yea Im waiting for some nice dry weather i think that is wishful thinking a bit too hard lol!
I did the Converse myself Im looking to start doing them myself and selling them :) x
slarner
Bronze Member

My Polo GTI :)

Post by slarner »

Well we have updates!! Brilliant do you want some leather heated seats yet???