Hi Zaus2558.
Thanks for the info. If you've read the first post, you'll have realized that you need to upgrade to a BCM Max. Your current BCM (6R0 937 087AG) cannot handle automatic headlights, 'etc'. Would you be willing to install a BCM Max?
Upgrading to a BCM Max requires modifying the original wiring by installing new wiring harnesses (WL0, WL1, WL2, WL3) in the BCM area, along with other connections as detailed in the guides in the first post. Do you think you have the tools and skills to install the wiring looms I’d send you for the BCM Max Adaptation?
The following link is a guide that serves
as an example; Please take your time and take a look at it to get an idea of what's involved.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2nv91 ... GIapz07XXQ
It's for RHD, but it's the closest thing to what you'll have to do on your LHD. I will provide you with the appropriate guide when I have more data from your 6R -VCDS autoscan, etc.
In short, in addition to what is indicated for Automatic lights wiring, you need to upgrade to a BCM Max as indicated in the first post.
One last question before I send you a private message with my email. Do you have VCDS?