Black *Polo 6R Moda* Build Thread DAILY RIDE

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
aaronon
Gold Member

Re: Black *Polo 6R Moda* Build Thread DAILY RIDE

Post by aaronon »

I love the red badge on your GF's wheels lol. How did you do those? Is it just a sheet of plastic? Or painted? Do the wheels need to come off?
mashmarriner
Gold Member

Post by mashmarriner »

aaronon wrote:I love the red badge on your GF's wheels lol. How did you do those? Is it just a sheet of plastic? Or painted? Do the wheels need to come off?
areet mate, it is just head light tint, take the centre caps off, wheels dont need to come off, and rap some headlight tint around it, you can get pretty much any colour on ebya dude, and takes like 1min to do
jammydodger
Silver Member
Drives: 6R GTI

Post by jammydodger »

Congratulations on the baby! Love your car, have to say it certainly is a grower, never liked it that much at first (no offence) You scrapping the GTI idea then?
mashmarriner
Gold Member

Post by mashmarriner »

jammydodger wrote:Congratulations on the baby! Love your car, have to say it certainly is a grower, never liked it that much at first (no offence) You scrapping the GTI idea then?
thanks dude and dw mate i been called all the names under the sun, defo not everyone's cup of tea. but alot of people have said what you said dude. and yea a think so, depends on insurance really, just have to wait and see

but with the GF being up the duff the polo is gana go back to standard height with my lasses black wheels on :P haha, be a right chav motor lol just till the next motor

looking at Jetta, Polo GTI or merc C class, C class is the front runner atm as it will turn out the cheapest
jammydodger
Silver Member

Post by jammydodger »

I'm a massive VAG fan but I think you should scrap the Jetta, just looks like the car VW forgot about
Wolfi
Bronze Member
Drives: 2015 6C GTI

Post by Wolfi »

You thought anything about the Golf at all - good family car!
mashmarriner
Gold Member

Post by mashmarriner »

jammydodger wrote:I'm a massive VAG fan but I think you should scrap the Jetta, just looks like the car VW forgot about
hahaha yea ano but a love the front of the new ones, they look mean as f**k
Wolfi wrote:You thought anything about the Golf at all - good family car!
thought about it, love the golfs but just not too much to buy one, also I wouldnt want an older one, the mk5 is just boring (in my opinion), mk6 dont like the front end and the mk7 is stunning but still way to expensive.

i want a car that really gets my dick fizzing hahaha
mashmarriner
Gold Member

Post by mashmarriner »

the girlfriend has just picked up her new 5 door match the day with all the extras, am jel now like so much nicer then mine

Wolfi
Bronze Member
Drives: 2015 6C GTI

Post by Wolfi »

Ah don't get too down mate (although the match is a nice car)
Your car still looks wicked :)
mashmarriner
Gold Member

Post by mashmarriner »

Wolfi wrote:Ah don't get too down mate (although the match is a nice car)
Your car still looks wicked :)
haha thanks dude, trying to get her to swap lol
jammydodger
Silver Member

Post by jammydodger »

Haha yours is basically the Match anyways isn't it? :P how come she changed? 5 doors?
mashmarriner
Gold Member

Post by mashmarriner »

jammydodger wrote:Haha yours is basically the Match anyways isn't it? :P how come she changed? 5 doors?
well pretty much, but over the past couple of years they have got rid of the moda, and the match now comes standard with A/C, and am alarm, unlike just an immobiliser like mine, and just a few little changes, like i noticed last night her top front grill is gloss black and mine is just that s**t dull black trill colour also just little trim bits feel stronger and the radio is a black back ground unlike mine which is blue as well as a MPG gauge which mine has a TEMP gauge, which i never f*****g look at and she has upgraded with a few extras, like parking sensors and cruise control

but i have the 70BHP and she has the 60BHP ;) hahahaha
jammydodger
Silver Member

Post by jammydodger »

Aha you don't need A/C when your car looks this cool! 8) You could always swap the grill over and argue that it scratches easily so you're saving her the trouble? She should've stuck with her old alloys though! Would've made it look tons better!
mashmarriner
Gold Member

Post by mashmarriner »

jammydodger wrote:Aha you don't need A/C when your car looks this cool! 8) You could always swap the grill over and argue that it scratches easily so you're saving her the trouble? She should've stuck with her old alloys though! Would've made it look tons better!
ideal LAD hahaha, and i still got her old black ones, but she not sure what she wants to do, a think her old black ones will be going on mine when i hand it in, as she had my moda alloys on for when she handed hers in. tbh a just thinks she cba to do out to it, as am trying and just failing on trying to get something done like
jammydodger
Silver Member

Post by jammydodger »

Just saw that post for some reason! I say just get the 16's refurbished factory silver and wack them on, it'll look real classy then. You sold your car now then? Just saw it on fb. :(