Ultimate Dubs 2007 - Photos

Photos of Meetings & Events Only
Gra-GT
Gold Member

Post by Gra-GT »

Right managed to get pics uploaded last night - didnt have time to post them though so I thought I'd wait till I got to work and get paid for it! :lol:

Well here they are - just clicky they thumbs for bigger pics. Haven't done anything to them though, so just basic pics.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Gem
Bronze Member

Post by Gem »

Great pics 8)
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Post by DanDiesel »

yes very good pics Gra!! not sure about that Fabia tho!
Gra-GT
Gold Member

Post by Gra-GT »

PoloChick wrote:Great pics 8)
Cheers
DanDiesel wrote:yes very good pics Gra!! not sure about that Fabia tho!
Tar - I took a little tripod this year as last year it was a right pain trying to take pics under those crappy yellow lights indoors, the flash makes things worse, so I had to turn it onto slow shutter :?

Yeah there were a few OTT cars there, like that Fabia (WTF :shock: !), and the two Golfs with the Barryboy bumpers - the pics between the pink Golf and the [DavidWalliamsImpression]LAYYYdieeeees[/DavidWalliamsImpression] wearing what can only be described as half a belt! :wink:
sapphireflame
Bronze Member

Post by sapphireflame »

was it a diddy little tripod? if so i think i saw you a few times
Si_GTi

Post by Si_GTi »

I was running round with a tripod too, my pics this year are lots better than the pics I took in '06! :)
Gra-GT
Gold Member

Post by Gra-GT »

sapphireflame wrote:was it a diddy little tripod? if so i think i saw you a few times
Yeah I've only got a small one! :shock: :oops: :lol:

I was in a blue jacket most of the day. My mate also had diddy little tripod with him, so it could have been him you saw if not me. Bet you thought What a pair of dorks bringing a little tripod like that - well whos laughing now!!!!? Oh..........no one....never mind :roll:

@Si, Same here mate. I was having to balance the camera on my knee last year. Some are still a little blurry this time but not as bad as last year. I've only got a cheap little camera that I got for Crimbo a few years ago so can't complain :)
Si_GTi

Post by Si_GTi »

I've put the best of my photos into my shiny new Photobucket site :D the whole lot can be found by following this link.

Like most people I took a lot more inside shots than I did outside shots!

Cheers
Alex_6n2
Gold Member

Post by Alex_6n2 »

Man my car looks ghey without that Fog Light Grille! What a queer whoever it was who stole it :evil:
MaxZ
Platinum Member

Post by MaxZ »

should have *borrowed* a fog light grill of Tom, as a way of congratulating him on 5000 posts 8)
MaxZ
Platinum Member

Post by MaxZ »

the fog light mesh grills actually fetch quite a bit of money on ebay as people tend to do aftermarket fog light conversions as upgrades
mk2golf16v
New

Post by mk2golf16v »

dog fart wrote:heres mine!

What's wrong with mine?!! You appear to have taken a picture of every single mk1 except mine (which was parked 1 space away from you!) :cry: :cry: Was good to see a selection of mk1s at the show, since I bought the car a year ago I've been to 6/7 shows and the most mk1s I've seen was 3 at Edition. I saw 5/6 at Ultimate, they're getting popular!!!Would be good to see a few more at this years shows (not TOO many though!).