Vehicle Deliveries

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
Polo monster
New
Drives: R Line DSG 115

Re: Vehicle Deliveries

Post by Polo monster »

Well after 9 months I finally collected my replacement Polo Gti+.
It arrived at dealers in early March, after reordering in October.
Unfortunately a drop of C19 stopped any chance of pick up, add into the mix some key-working and it was early July before I had time to sort out the part exchange and swap over to the Polo.
This Polo Gti+ seems okay so far, but it’s early days of ownership yet and again lacking in time to get out in it much!
At least I finally have it in my possession though. :D
TheRacingRat
Getting There!
Drives: 2020 Polo GTI+

Post by TheRacingRat »

Picked up my Polo last Thursday, 100 miles in so far so still running in, possible slight vibration from passenger door card on concrete roads which I will keep an eye on but loving it apart from that, loving the DSG-so easy, can’t see myself ever going back to manual. Full update and road map soon.
Attachments
7EF62B63-FE8F-4E56-9656-564EAAF65372.jpeg
Ima
Bronze Member
Drives: Polo GTi+ on order

Post by Ima »

Oh that does like lovely. I wish cars could stay so clean and shiny like they are when new without hours of toil :D
MrTomOates
Bronze Member
Drives: Polo GTI+

Post by MrTomOates »

TheRacingRat wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:20 pm Picked up my Polo last Thursday, 100 miles in so far so still running in, possible slight vibration from passenger door card on concrete roads which I will keep an eye on but loving it apart from that, loving the DSG-so easy, can’t see myself ever going back to manual. Full update and road map soon.
Naughty looking car.
Have fun mate!