Cheap car shampoo!!!

Detailing & Bodywork
polopowah
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Location: Hertfordshire Drives: Ford Puma 1.7 Enjoys: Mowing grass

Cheap car shampoo!!!

Post by polopowah »

when my mum got back from shopping at tescos she gave me some cheap car shampoo that she picked up whilst food shopping
i was adamant that it would be any good as it was 50p for 1 litre of the stuff!
but it turned out that it was excellent, especially for people on a budget like me.
the stuff foams up quite nice under hot water and overall dries without leaving water-marks (though i could'nt resist chamois afterwards 8) )

its called Motor Value Wash & Wax car shampoo and its in a 1 litre bottle, try it you'll be suprised!
-Ben-
Tahrey1043
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Location: Birmingham! Enjoys: The pseudo-G-Smiles provided by a 1.6 Megane Sport valver...

Post by Tahrey1043 »

i'm sticking with the (german???) stuff that's been knocking around the house for donkeys years. super concentrated and probably came from a pound shop, or the discount car-care place that used to be on the main road thru my little town

its a litre, maybe 1500ml bottle and you only have to use one or two (10ml?) capfuls in each big bucket of warm water... hence even with up to 4 cars on the driveway at any one time, we've had it longer than i can remember - way back before i had the polo, probably since before i was driving (know i used it on the punto..) - and it's still only half empty.

does the job. lathers the water up, sticks to dirt, and carries it away, leaving a meagre dose of wax/polish behind that gives a reasonable shine and supposedly some kind of protection.