Mobile f*****g Phone Users - (swearing)

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
PhilGTi
Platinum Member

Mobile f*****g Phone Users - (swearing)

Post by PhilGTi »

I f*****g HATE THESE f**k FACES THAT SIT DOING 20 MPH WHILE SWERVING ALL OVER THE ROAD BECAUSE THEY ARE ON THEIR PHONE!!! f*****g PRICKS...

You cannot overtake them because they are movin about so much that your not sure what they are going to do next. I was sat for about 25 mins this morning while this f*****g STUPID w**k was sat on his phone doing about 24mph in a 50 zone. TOTALLY didnt realise 50 cars where beeping behind the f****r. I felt like ramming him!!!!

RANT OVER!!!! :twisted:
dino
Sponsor

Post by dino »

You should have put high beam on and left your hand on the horn!

Either that or phone the police (using a hands free 8)) and reported him
PhilGTi
Platinum Member

Post by PhilGTi »

Im gunna start carrying a camera in the glove box and take pics of them.. f**k faces..
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Post by DanDiesel »

yeah i hate that too. overtook an audi a4 1.8t 2day on the motorway and was dead impressed with myself until i noticed the dumb b***h on her phone.
nice car tho :)
Si_GTi

Post by Si_GTi »

This gets my goat too, I can't stand it :x

I thought that the police were able to prosecute this kind of behaviour with a fine and/or points and yet almost every single time I go anywhere in the car I see at least one driver on the phone chatting away like it's perfectly safe. A few weeks ago I followed a guy for a few miles who was on the phone, I watched for a bit as he travelled at 35mph on an NSL road and queued the traffic up behind him. He had to let go of the steering wheel and lean over to change gear (cue wobbles), and generally had no awareness of what was going on around him. I finally snapped when he cut me up on a roundabout (I was turning right, he was going straight over and literally did that, cutting me right off and causing me to hit the brakes) so I put my hand the horn and yelled at the f**ker at the top of my voice, "GET OFF THE F**KING PHONE YOU MORON!!" lol and I'm certain he actually jumped out of his seat in shock whilst I carried on my merry way :twisted: :twisted:

Why do it when it causes so much stress and anger for other road users?
mysteryboy
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by mysteryboy »

Dont bother me if the person is on the phone as long as they at least stick to the limit. But as u said when theyre slowing every1 else down & without a care in the world makes u wana ram the f*ck
I overtook a merc last week.... was really winding me up... doin 20 in a 40... & wanted to get my own back so broke and traveled 10mph for about a min.... then stepped on it... Grrrr
Tahrey1043
Location: Birmingham! Enjoys: The pseudo-G-Smiles provided by a 1.6 Megane Sport valver...

Post by Tahrey1043 »

if it werent for road rage, i'd have stopped in front, walked up, tapped window and asked them what conversation was so vitally important they couldn't pull over to take it, but not important enough that they weren't speeding off somewhere.

the stupidest part of it is you see these guys driving £50,000 cars, and probably employed in a profession that doesn't hire too many thickos, but they evidently can't even afford a £2.99 handsfree kit (that comes supplied with a lot of phones these days anyway), and/or figure out how to use it (plug in and talk).

Some people's observational skills on the road are bad enough without the additional distraction a phone causes (i know it too well from my own driving, which is why discovering no-eyes handsfree mode on my mobile was so great).
i've been stuck behind an MGF - a bloody MGF, that are supposed to love country curves - as part of a queue of traffic following this nonce down a welsh B-road...... very few passing places, horns, lights, 20-25mph down a 60 limit thats good, at least, for about 40 in most places... no response from el dicko, not even to pull into a layby we pass. Eventually just get hacked and floor it past them at a rather dodgy place and miraculously avoid becoming a grease spot......... this is the kind of secondary sh*t driving that numpties produce, by causing unneccessary obstruction or other holdup (i happened to need to be in aberystwyth at a time i'd calculated for a straight A-road, only to find it twists like a b*stard and was going to take twice as long - didnt need dickheads making it worse) and totally ignoring the effect they have on other road users

can we burn them yet, is that on the lawbooks?
mfa-polo
Silver Member

Post by mfa-polo »

How many times have I been driving down country roads only to meet one of those cocks on my side of the road!!! They dont even bother to alter their course, so I end up in the dirt......thanks alot!
JTLondon
Silver Member

Post by JTLondon »

There should be a scheme whereby we get rewards for grassing up these mobile using drivers.
It'll soon stop people from doing so... plus it'll help us buy some petrol :lol:
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Post by DanDiesel »

second that :D
Krupa
Gold Member

Post by Krupa »

Don't get me started...

I nearly had a serious accident caused by some f*****g t*t in a Jag roaring through one of those road narrowings shouting down his mobile phone. Combination of being scared s**t by nearly having an accident, trying get out of his way and simply being a little worried by the obvious aggression going down the phone stopped me from giving him the single figure salute.

It would be entertaining to think that grassing someone like that up would lead to cash for more petrol, but then I can picture people picking any number plate and reaping the rewards. Bastards.
Tahrey1043
Location: Birmingham! Enjoys: The pseudo-G-Smiles provided by a 1.6 Megane Sport valver...

Post by Tahrey1043 »

thats the problem with any kind of ratings system like that - it can get mob-abused....

still if we had some way of making a totally democratic one - your car detects tags on surrounding motors and puts a small up/down increment on a central logging server depending on how you respond, it would water out that sort of behaviour.... you'd soon get to see who's causing the most disruption or being the nicest by their accumulated marks

you could have some kind of regional award at the end of the year where the 5 nicest people get a new car and the 5 biggest idiots have their license revoked and cars crushed :D

i take car-body language action to try and remove some of the puff from their sails these days. no-one wants a crash so it ends up a little like chicken, maybe dangerous, but if you can freak them it might make them think twice in future... dont dive out of the way, just calmly shift aside just enough and just in time to avoid an accident.
also i have a habit of dodging those flying up behind and not changing lane early enough on the mway.... either onto hard shoulder or middle lane, and brake so they go by faster and often have no choice but to continue passing if they're close/fast enough... (once, onto the other side of the road on a single carriageway)
PhilGTi
Platinum Member

Post by PhilGTi »

Next time a mobile phone user does something to effect me im going to follow him home...
Tahrey1043

Post by Tahrey1043 »

you wanna be careful with that one, dude.....

though i guess it will give you chance to clock where he lives and the likely chance of getting a beating/stabbed/shot rather than an apology/verbal argument when you confront, before stepping out.
PhilGTi
Platinum Member

Post by PhilGTi »

yeh on second thoughts, probably not wise :D