Are the VRS's really as good as they seem?

Forum to discuss the Skoda Fabia
scattycat1
New

Are the VRS's really as good as they seem?

Post by scattycat1 »

My finance on my current car finishes later this year and is starting to cost me quite a lot of money to have things repaired or replaced.

I was going to go for the new Polo, but have had a look around other dealers (Seat and Skoda in particular) and have to say I rather like the look of the VRS. Our local dealer has got one on on their forecourt and it looks lovely!

Also you seem to get a lot of kit on the car for a good price, much cheaper than the new polo.

I will probably have a test drive of it in the summer when my finance is nearly done, unless I get itchy feet!

What are your honest opinions of this car?
Jon TDI
New

Post by Jon TDI »

It's basically a Polo but for less money.
I test drove a SEAT Ibiza Cupra TDI, before I bought my Fabia.
The Cupra was a bit quicker than the vRS but was too stiffly sprung for my liking. I couldn't live with it every day.
The vRS is as well built as the Polo, reasonably quick (even more so with a remap :twisted: !!) & economical.

Take one for a test drive, see what you think.
TDi-polo
Getting There!

Post by TDi-polo »

I have driven both the Cupra tdi and the skoda fabia vrs.....the VRS was by far nicer to drive...felt more stable where as the ibiza felt really light. but i didnt buy either and have becdome a tratior and bought a mini cooper!

Dave.
Leonard
New

Post by Leonard »

Tested the Fabia VRS and the Polo 9n Gt 130 last weekend. Result bought the Polo as it not only drove better but also had better interior/equipment. And both cars were 54 plates with 10k on the clock from main dealers at £10k

Matt
:)
omicron
Gold Member

Post by omicron »

Can't say anything for the little ones, but the Octavia VRS is very, very nice.
jason11
Platinum Member

Post by jason11 »

yer they are amazing i went out in one with parents wen they were looking for a new car !