photoshop request

A place to discuss Photography and Photoshop, show off your skills and have the odd competition!
polo_dude
Gold Member

photoshop request

Post by polo_dude »

is it possilbe for any1 to do a bit of photoshoping for me plzz

heres the pic:
is it possilbe to get it lowered bout 60mm get the handels coloured coded and i would like to get the handle indented bit wheree you slide your fingers through to open the door smoothed off so there isnt a indent in it and also remove the areil for mee, i would much appricate it :D
Thanks
Polo_dude
JoeG07
Gold Member

Post by JoeG07 »

thereya ma man, hope thats all cool. thank thats what you meant about the door handles ( :S) I also took the liberty of adding a few other bits :lol: hope you don't mind!
polo_dude
Gold Member

Post by polo_dude »

:D thank you soo much mate...the litle extras look perfect..physic o wat i was actulli gonna get bbs rims loads lying round the scappy nothing a lil polish here and there cant fix...lol.....BTWW wat is the best option to lower your car on i heard about coliovers but then apperently when there low they have the worst bumpest ride eva :? is this ture ???
JoeG07
Gold Member

Post by JoeG07 »

lol dunno man ive been pondering it maself. Need 2 get mine lowered but still debating wether or not to tell insurance lol
alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Post by alexperkins »

I wonder how difficult it would be to open the doors if the indent was smoothed :P hehe
polo_dude
Gold Member

Post by polo_dude »

alexperkins wrote:I wonder how difficult it would be to open the doors if the indent was smoothed :P hehe
looll...i was thinking the same fing but when i examined it closely even if it was smoothed of u can still slide ur fingers through as the handles are a pull out mechanism so u'll still be ale to put ur hands through i thought id put a few pics up of my theory. :D

handle with indent showing the space inbetween:

handle without indent showing the space inbetween:

alexperkins
Site Admin
Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 54 T5 174

Post by alexperkins »

I see :D Well its a very good idea- quite unique :)
carerra91
Bronze Member

Post by carerra91 »

look in the latest issue of pvw and there is a guy who has done it to his bora estate. it looks pretty good. i think you should do it!!
DanDiesel
Sponsor

Post by DanDiesel »

yeah i was gonna say the handle indent removal has been done before! i like it! its so subtle that unless you were told, you wouldn't notice that it had been done!
polo_dude
Gold Member

Post by polo_dude »

all this photoshoping got me quite intrested so i fout id go n get it photoshop..i've got it and wel lthis is what i've dne ...what do you think.... :D
Shot with VIVICAM-4345 at 2007-06-28

if u have any tips or tricks i'd love it know :lol:
carerra91
Bronze Member

Post by carerra91 »

www.digimods.co.uk

the top turorial site in my eyes. this is where i learnt everything i know and i feel that im not too bad.........(majorly biased

youll be used to it in no time!!!!!!
polo_dude
Gold Member

Post by polo_dude »

carerra91 wrote:www.digimods.co.uk

the top turorial site in my eyes. this is where i learnt everything i know and i feel that im not too bad.........(majorly biased

youll be used to it in no time!!!!!!
that is actually quite a cool site 8) ...it's bible... :lol: ...and some very nice tutorals there thanks mate!!
polo_dude
Gold Member

Post by polo_dude »

jst thought i'd add...if u need something photoshopping i'll be willing to have a goo!!..jst to get practicing..quite good for my GCSE Graphics..coursework...could say it's a skill...looll :lol:
carerra91
Bronze Member

Post by carerra91 »

I was gonna the same for my gcse graphics and then they ended up bining the bloody course!!!!!

now i have to do resistant materials (woodwork and metalwork) and its not all that!!!!
polo_dude
Gold Member

Post by polo_dude »

:shock: :shock: HOWW ODD !!...i was acttli goin to do resistant materials aswell..however didnt get a place i'm glad i didnt get in i'm loving every bit of graphics..ties in wiv all the modding to the polo :lol: ...buh good luck with R.M thoo mate!!