August Photochop Competition Voting Thread

A place to discuss Photography and Photoshop, show off your skills and have the odd competition!
Gra-GT
Gold Member

Post by Gra-GT »

Chally_Rai wrote:
Gra-GT wrote:Come on then people, voting closes at midnight tonight. We have had quite a few votes, but I still count 5 people that put in an entry but have not voted :evil:
Really you should make it all that enter have to vote, shouldn't you....I'd have thought that makes sense :?
I know what you mean Rach, I thought of something like that, but its hard to force people to vote, unless you threaten to disqualify them if they don't. But with this being the first one I didn't really want to put people off entering again. Plus thats really mean Image and I'm really just a nice person Image :wink:
SpikeyG40

Post by SpikeyG40 »

very impressive work by everyone. my vote goes to:

Modified Madness
carerra91
Bronze Member

Post by carerra91 »

c'mon people get votin!!!!
Gra-GT
Gold Member

Post by Gra-GT »

Thats it then people, a full month and a half after it started :oops: the first UK-POLOS Photochop Competition finally finished.

After a closely fought contest Congratulations goes to Tom (Modified Madness) Image , who won with 7 votes, with a close second to Carerra91 Image with 5.

Special commondation goes to JoeG07 for most unique entry 8)

This months entry is currently awaiting entries, so don't keep it waiting too long, just under two weeks left.
ModifiedMadness
Sponsor

Post by ModifiedMadness »

Thanks for the votes guys, much appreciated.

There was some real good entries, need to get thinking about the A3 now :D