Green MK4 - East London

Have you received a flyer or have you spotted someone? Post here!
charlievwp
Gold Member

Green MK4 - East London

Post by charlievwp »

Boyfriend spotted a mk4 green polo around East London a couple of hours ago - possibly near A406....
Apparently had forum sticker in the back window.
Anyway, he reports it to be a nice example, so well done to whoever it was!
NOZ
Platinum Member

Post by NOZ »

I was around the area around 2,4 and 10.30 as I work in Beckton (where the A406 meets the A13) However, I only have 1 sticker on the right-passenger side window. Don't think i'v ever seen another mk4 around the area. I don't have the rims in the sig anymore. Now I have black centered Zenders with a polished lip n studs. Spotted a few people oggling my car around the area lol

If your nearby perhaps you'll be interested in the East London meet tomorrow. Its near the A406/A13 junction.
charlievwp
Gold Member

Post by charlievwp »

Yeah, it would've been about 4pm. I'll get my boyf to check out your signature pic later tonight to see if it was you! We don't live down that way and will probably be popping along to the Milton Keynes meet - he just works in Canary Wharf so comes home along A13 + A406 each day. Will definitely come along to any other London meets though as its only 90mins or so! :D
NOZ
Platinum Member

Post by NOZ »

Yep, cars exactly the same although the rims are different now. Car looks much better in the dark :oops: with the angels on :lol:
Tell him to wave or somethink next time, i'll know then