Group Buy on CG-Locks - improve seating position and posture

Place to check out UK-Polos Group Buys!
Bryony84
Sponsor

Group Buy on CG-Locks - improve seating position and posture

Post by Bryony84 »

I'm co-ordinating a group buy on these over on uk-mkivs and I thought I'd pop over here and see if anyone was interested in buying one.

Whilst at MPH07, the bf and I had a demonstration of these devices which attaches onto your seatbelt fastener and keeps the lap belt part tight to improve your posture and keep you securely in your seat if you are doing a bit of spirited driving. I got one of these for Christmas and it is now fitted to my Golf (very easily). Simon now wants 2 of these for his Scirocco and I want another for my passenger seat.

Theres loads of info on their website, the lock has been used on a variety of stunts including the MPH07 show and most recently on the set of National Treasure 2.

http://www.cg-lock.co.uk/

If I can get 25 people interested, the reduced price is £37.99 including delivery and if its 40 or more the price is £34.99 including delivery. Price confirmed as £34.99 inc delivery!

I will be given a code by the CG-Lock rep which I will pm to anyone interested, you can then go to the website, enter the code and pay for you lock/locks. They will then be delivered direct to your address so theres no need for extra postage costs for me to send them out to you.

Please post names below if you are interested.

Last edited by Bryony84 on Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Josh_PoloGTi
Site Admin
Drives: BMW E85 Z4 3.0i

Post by Josh_PoloGTi »

I've been using one for years and I wouldn't be without it now.
Bryony84
Sponsor

Post by Bryony84 »

I absolutely love mine, had it on since Christmas. Simon now wants one for both his cars!

I can confirm that these will be available at the cheaper of the 2 prices (£34.99 inc delivery)

I will pm anyone who is interested with a discount code which will allow you to get the discount on any number of cg-locks.