OFFICIAL GTI International Stand List - 27th/28th June

Organise Meetings and Events!
kelly7898
New

Re: OFFICIAL GTI International Stand List - 27th/28th June

Post by kelly7898 »

alexperkins wrote:Hi All,

I have secured us a club stand for both days at the GTI International Festival this year, on 27th and 28th of June at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground near Northampton

Celebrating its 22nd year, GTI International is the UK's greatest event for enthusiasts of the high-performance Volkswagen and Audi model range, including SEAT, Skoda and Porsche.

Based at the Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, near Leicester, highlights of the event include a quarter-mile Sprint track, 200-car Show 'n' Shine and Concours area, Handling course, a huge selection of trade stands and displays, Mobile dyno, Car sales, Autojumble, Sound-off and more than 70 club displays and line-ups as well as many other attractions.

This year, for the first time in its history, the provision of on-site camping will allow enthusiasts to meet up in a relaxed atmosphere, and it will also make attending the event less expensive for many visitors.

With the current economic climate in mind, the organisers have made the decision not to increase ticket prices, despite the fact that the site rental has increased by 10%. In fact, the cost of attending GTI International has remained the same since 2006.

We look forward to seeing you all there!
If you want to be on the stand, you must prebook a ticket so you can get your special club display pass which will allow you to park in the display area

There is no limit to the amount of people on the stand, so we can have a good display again this year :)

If you are wishing to be on the stand, please add your name to the list below after you have purchased your tickets.

Unfortunately, even though I have organised this, I wont be attending the show as I am away on holiday, but any questions just PM me.

When booking tickets for GTI please shop for all tickets first then click on the dropdown list for the club (UK-POLOS.NET) before checkout. If they choose the club first then go back to shopping the club display sets itself to 'please select'.

Tickets can be booked at http://www.gtiinternational.co.uk

Thanks

Alex
Thank you so much for your post.