New member says hello

Non-VW related chat - Moderated
Dave9n
New

New member says hello

Post by Dave9n »

Hello

Thought id introduce myself seen as ive just posted a question in another section asking for advice, lol.

Anyway the names dave n am from south yorkshire, little town called barnsley. Ive had my 9n for about a year now and decided that am gunna molester it with a few subtle mods. Its a 02 1.9 tdi sport in blue, id put sum pics up but i ant a clue how to, help?! lovely car standard but could be better slammed on 16s. Im planning on starting with coilies, ive decided on jamex (I know that i should keep away from the budgets n go for the weitecs) but unfortunately im poor. Im goin for the cades eros wheels with black centre n polished lip, i reckon that these wheels will look sweet, what wi black bump strips n wat not. I fancy the 9n3 rear lights aswell. All in good time though!

Thats all i can think of right now, n i hope that im socially accepted and treated as an equal. Ta ra for now.
Torq-Al
Gold Member

Re: New member says hello

Post by Torq-Al »

Welcome to the uk-polos forum! :D You'll find it friendly, & defo equal!!! :lol:

Best bet to get photo's up is to sign up to a photo hosting site like photobucket, upload your photo's on there (very easy) then copy & paste the url code under the photo onto here. Simples! :wink:
Dave9n
New

Post by Dave9n »

Simples indeed, cheers mate.

Got a few photos here, totally standard at the minute, quite clean though, lol.

Torq-Al
Gold Member

Post by Torq-Al »

Dave9n wrote:Simples indeed, cheers mate.
:wink: No probs, great colour on the 9n too. Looks great. 8)
Tim_GTi
Post Whore

Post by Tim_GTi »

Welcome to the site mate!