POLO 9N3 L.E.D Sidelights & Number Plate Lights

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
Ben90
Silver Member
Drives: Olympian Blue Polo TDi Sport

Re: POLO 9N3 L.E.D Sidelights & Number Plate Lights

Post by Ben90 »

I received and fitted mine today (was in Cyprus for a week, only just got home) and once fitted they work perfectly, nice and bright. I'll get a photo a bit later when it's dark for comparison. One issue I had was the plug end of the circuit board was just under 1mm wider than the other, so it wouldn't fit in the holder, but after some careful filing it went in fine. :) Pics to follow
umar-dub
Silver Member

Post by umar-dub »

Ben90 wrote:I received and fitted mine today (was in Cyprus for a week, only just got home) and once fitted they work perfectly, nice and bright. I'll get a photo a bit later when it's dark for comparison. One issue I had was the plug end of the circuit board was just under 1mm wider than the other, so it wouldn't fit in the holder, but after some careful filing it went in fine. :) Pics to follow
Ben apologies for the very late. Oh really? I must have given the wrong size to you as all the ones i have sold theve managed to get them in the holder with out trimming them.

People i still have these available if anyone's interested. High quality sidelights and number plate bulbs.

Add us on facebook to see our latest work:

http://www.facebook.com/XenonsRUs
srh007
Getting There!
Drives: Polo GTi 2006

Post by srh007 »

Hi there Unmar.

Do you still have these for sale please?

I want LED's througout my GTi really, so from what I have read, I would need a total of 4x of the Sidelight bulbs, and 7x of the Numberplate style? Is this correct? By my calculations, this would mean that with those I could fit / replace all existing bulbs with LED's inside and outside the car?

Could you give me a price for all of these please, posted to UK mainland?

Many thanks,

Sam
umar-dub
Silver Member

Post by umar-dub »

srh007 wrote:Hi there Unmar.

Do you still have these for sale please?

I want LED's througout my GTi really, so from what I have read, I would need a total of 4x of the Sidelight bulbs, and 7x of the Numberplate style? Is this correct? By my calculations, this would mean that with those I could fit / replace all existing bulbs with LED's inside and outside the car?

Could you give me a price for all of these please, posted to UK mainland?

Many thanks,

Sam
you got PM mate :)
Kawakev
New
Drives: 1.4tdi match

Post by Kawakev »

Hi Umar
Came across this old thread. Dont suppose you still involved selling the bulbs you describe
ValleyForge
New
Drives: 9N3 GTI

Post by ValleyForge »

Love a good necro-post.
Try LEDPerf - We got the whole GTi set. Very happy.