2000 Volkswagen Polo 1.4 16V with Nitrous Oxide

Forum rules
Please Use The New FOR SALE CATEGORIES when listing an item for sale!
don_stavrou
New

2000 Volkswagen Polo 1.4 16V with Nitrous Oxide

Post by don_stavrou »

For Sale

Hi guys and girls,

I am from Club Polo, they know me over there :p its come time to sell my polo for all background information check out my build thread.. http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.p ... 02813&st=0

About 2-3 Years ago I was hit from behind and the insurance paid for a full re-jig and re-paint. It was its 12th year old birthday this January. The car was used mainly while I was at university so was doing 30mile motorway runs every day.

Pros: Great Project Car, it will come with a lot of bits on it and I think with some real TLC someone could do a lot with this I just can’t afford a car any more

Cons: Crack on the driver side of the bumper from the splitter getting caught on a curb can be fixed hardly visible, drivers window is starting to slow down still works just slow.

Model: 2000 6N2 Polo

BHP and Torque:
85bhp and 100ft/lbs (Dyno Print outs available)

Mileage: 110,000 (30,000 Motorway Mileage, 10,000 annual)

Engine and Drivetrain:
1.4 16V with Nitrous Oxide - Custom Induction Kit, Polished Rocker Cover, Matt Black Heat Shield, 6N 16V Inlet Manifold and Throttle Body, Blanked EGR, Refurbished Gearbox with Warranty

Suspension: TA Technix Coilovers With Removed Helper Springs

Brakes:
Standard Discs with Ultimax Pads

Wheels and Tyres: 15" Steels with Custom Indigo Blue Lip, G60 Center Caps and 15mm Spacers (will include locking nuts and extended bolts)

Exterior Styling: German Pressed, GTi Xenons with FK Indicators, Factory Tinted Windows, Carbon Fibre VW Badge, Custom 16V Honeycomb Grille and Matching Foglight and Center Grilles, GTI Splitter, Rear Window De-Wipered

Interior Styling: Marble Effect Colour Coded Center Console and Matching Side Vents, Aircraft Style Carbon Fibre Switches

ICE and Security:
Pioneer Headunit With Built In Hard Drive In Glove Box and Vibe 12" Blackair with Kenwood 600W Amp, Toad Cat 1 Alarm with Full Closure

Price: £1750 o.n.o

The price is there but does not mean it is set in stone..

This will include everything you see above except the headunit. It will also include any spares i have accumulated throughout the years of owning including a set of FK angel eyes. The nitrous bundle including all jets and accessories will all go with the car, that kit is worth £500. Feel free to read my build thread http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.p ... 02813&st=0

I have put some of the best years on my life into this car.

This is how it sits now without the spacers:

With Spacers:

Only serious offers and visits please

I will get pictures up of the crack on the bumper..

E-mail: demi_stavrou@btinternet.com

or PM me..

Thanks Again