9N3 rear screen wash

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
john.p.clegg
Bronze Member

9N3 rear screen wash

Post by john.p.clegg »

As the title says,and it stopped working,looking at the Haynes manual was Bobbins....remove the 9N front grill and bumper-totally different to the 9N3,so after taking out all the torx screws I could see,and then putting them back in again removed the front of the inner wheel arch cover and a bit of the front undertray...I can see the pump :D and it works O.K. :( using my beloved for what she does best,playing with the knobs, tracing the squirting to near the ABS pump unit....what a cow..just behind,under the wiring loom is the pipe which feeds the rear screen....AND IT'S GOT A JOINT IN IT...don't get too excited there's no Marijuana round,just an in-line push fit connector which had come off....it's not easy to get your fists in there but with a little patience can be done...

John :wink:
NudgerSS
New

Re: 9N3 rear screen wash

Post by NudgerSS »

If its the same as the 9n they can drip onto the electrical connections below and give a bad circuit. When I bought my 9n the rear washer and wiper didn't work. Traced it to corroded terminals in the boot. Jobsagoodun

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2