[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/cleantalk/antispam/model/CleantalkSFW.php on line 184: Undefined array key 1
UK-POLOS.NET - THE VW Polo Forum • Coilovers on the GTI 6R
Page 1 of 1

Coilovers on the GTI 6R

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:17 pm
by JCT 1991
looking to spend about a grand on some coilovers and I'm not sure what to go for ?

im looking at a reasonable drop for a daily drive and something which wont effect any performance aspects,

wondering if anybody could share a bit of light on this for me.

first thoughts are the H&R mono tubes

Re: Coilovers on the GTI 6R

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:49 am
by rover220
Kw v2 inox?

Re: Coilovers on the GTI 6R

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:47 am
by Mart!n-GTI-DK
rover220 wrote:Kw v2 inox?
That's what I'm going for when I get my BlueGT. :P

Re: Coilovers on the GTI 6R

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:31 am
by Joe9n3