2013 Polo R-Line 1.2 TSI £9,500

Sell your Polo! - Threads Automatically Deleted if no reply within 28 days. BUMP once every 14 days if necessary.
burnyc
New
Drives: 2020 GTI+

2013 Polo R-Line 1.2 TSI £9,500

Post by burnyc »

With a longer commute, the time has come to sell my daily! It's a 2013 (63 plate) Polo R-Line, with the 1.2 TSI engine and 6 speed gearbox, producing 105 bhp but returning good economy and low running costs. It’s covered around 19,500 miles and is in very good condition outside and inside. There are a few small marks etc. as with any used car, however I always do my very best to look after cars, and the 4 unmarked alloys prove this! The R-Line came with a lot of great equipment as standard, such as:

- Bluetooth

- Rear parking sensors

- Cruise control

- DAB digital radio

- MP3/iPod interface and AUX socket

- Air conditioning

- a few other nice features such as hill hold assist, chilled glovebox etc.

It also came with a lot of extra styling kit such as full R-Line bodykit with 16 inch wheels, sports seats with alcantara side bolsters and ‘R’ logo embroidered into the headrests, perforated leather trimmed steering wheel as well as tinted rear windows and a few other nice little touches.

This car has performed brilliantly for me, however due to a long commute I don’t want to put a lot of miles onto a relatively new car. The car is on a VW Finance plan, for which I have obtained a settlement figure and have that in writing from VW Financial Services. The finance will be settled directly with VWFS by the buyer upon agreement of the final selling price, with any difference payable to me. it will also have the remainder of the VW warranty and also the remainder of the servicing package I bought with the car.

The car is available for viewing near Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire during the day and near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire at the weekends and most evenings.

£9,500 ono (no swaps/px thanks, already have a car lined up).

CellDamage
New
Drives: 6R

Re: 2013 Polo R-Line 1.2 TSI £9,500

Post by CellDamage »

This still for sale?