polo gti 6r/6c

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
boj27
New
Drives: polo gti 6r 2012

polo gti 6r/6c

Post by boj27 »

Hello,

I am looking to chop in my polo gti 6r for the 6c model. I would like some more information before i go ahead with my purchase, I would like to have some intel from people who own them before i go ahead. What is the engine and manual gearbox like? I am wanting the manual as it is stronger than the 7 speed dsg in the current gti (if the polo used the 6 speed wet clutch dsg like in the golf GTI i'd go for that)? what are the LED headlights like? pictures of DRL and dipped/main beam?

Probably going to load it with the whole options list too bar the sunroof as I am not a big fan. any help would be appreciated.

Before of this recent development, I have for sale a 2012 polo GTi in Candy white. it has only done 23,000 miles as of today, and has had a full engine replacement done warranted by VW in 2014 due to excessive oil consumption issues.

the car has the following extras:

RCD 510 CD changer
MFSW buttons
rear parking sensors
cruise control

aftermarket extras can be supplied if requested otherwise I will be listing for sale on the bay:

LED DRL bi-xenon headlights
6000k HID kit
k&n air filter
LED numberplate lights
LED interior lights
LED cree foglight bulbs
12.2.3 VCDS cable+software
GTI aluminium footrest

the car also has a wrapped black roof available to be left on upon request, looks very smart.

Please message me here or post here if interested. If seriously interested please message me for my telephone number for viewing. Clean car, no bumps or scrapes. MOT until March 2016. Looking at trader, for a car of the same year they are going for around £12,000 which is what I would like for it.
JohnPolo
Silver Member
Drives: 2015 Polo GTI

Re: polo gti 6r/6c

Post by JohnPolo »

DSG in my 6c is a smoother affair than in my 6r ...I love it. I have driven a manual GTI and I wasn't swayed. Though I do appreciate why people want the manual. I find stop start with a manual as a bit of a pain compared to DSG.
Taking corners in the 6C is so much better now.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk