[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/cleantalk/antispam/model/CleantalkSFW.php on line 184: Undefined array key 1
UK-POLOS.NET - THE VW Polo Forum • Centre Bore of Schmidt Modernlines 1 Piece
Page 1 of 1

Centre Bore of Schmidt Modernlines 1 Piece

Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:50 pm
by Daves1991
Hey again,

Recently bought these :

Image

I noticed 2 of them have spigot rings:

Image

I just don't know the centre bore of the wheels themselves. I've tried measuring but not 100% sure it's correct it was around 62mm?

I took pics of the inside of the rim:
Image

Could this be it?
Image

Thanks!

Re: Centre Bore of Schmidt Modernlines 1 Piece

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:43 am
by JayW
Best thing to do is take it to wheel shop and get them to match it.

Re: Centre Bore of Schmidt Modernlines 1 Piece

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:53 pm
by Jasper34
I’ve been looking through a few different options lately, and one thing I’ve learned is that it’s worth checking the details carefully rather than relying on the first result you come across. Some information can be outdated or missing important points, especially when comparing services available in different regions. I usually check a couple of sources before making up my mind, and this page was useful enough to take a look at when I was doing my own research.