Auto headlight retrofit. VW Transporter. T5 (2010-2015)

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19

Re: Auto headlight retrofit. VW Transporter. T5 (2010-2015)

Post by ciclo »

+1

Although according to my personal preferences I would introduce the following BCM coding so that the CH & LH functions were carried out through the main headlights instead of the fog lights, and so that the fog lights were turned on when reversing (especially for a T5. 1 Highline Executive) which is very convenient in tight parking lots.

B8F2793A0A61241393208F706EEB9ED40780602F7E8C6841320003020000

Enjoy the wonderful feature of AUTOmatic lights!

Note:
Remember that the CH function is semi-automatic (pull stalk HB once + open the door). LH is automatic (remote control).
kylelnsn
New
Drives: T5.1

Post by kylelnsn »

Thank you both!!!

I can confirm we have automatic headlights! :D :shock: :D

Can I ask, as I would like to learn/understand what have we changed or activated? What is different now?

Thank you again. Next on the list... MFSW...
iichel
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: Polo 6R 2.0 TDI, Passat B8 2.0 TSI

Post by iichel »

We changed a few bytes for asistent driving lights, coming home, leaving home and the version of coming home.
enkor
New
Drives: VW T5

Post by enkor »

ciclo wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:04 pm Lamp diagnosis works for all types of light bulbs. It depends on the coding and the dataset (parametry) established at the factory for the lighting configuration of the vehicle where the BCM is going to be installed. The parameters of the BCM PQ25 can be modified with VCP.
You can check the operation of the diagnosis by removing the bulbs, taking into account that the coding must be appropriate.
There was confusion in the definition of the Bit for lamp diagnosis on the VCDS labels for BCM PQ25, try the opposite in case of doubt.

At first the multifunction steering wheel buttons were connected to +30 but later to +15.
It is not compatible to have MFSW + Stalk for the trip computer at the same time.

Regarding the radio, I don't know what's happening to you, once unchecked from the GW installation list it should no longer appear.
Maybe it's related to Address 10 ...
... or other control unit.🤷‍♂️
I checked coding of every unit and I didn't find anything suspicious. It's a shame that the unit doesn't write what is the reason for that error. But I don't care as long as everything works :). Maybe it is related to bcm decoder of newly installed radio instead of original one so the unit thinks that radio is still installed.I will just leave it as it is.

Thank you one more to all of you guys.