Connect with your social network account
Chat about your 9n Polo (inc GT and Fun)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:32 pm
- Drives: Polo 9n
- Location: Wales
Hi guys so I’ve bought a polo 2002 9n 1.2 12v it’s on 26,000 miles but I seem to have a reallt weird issue with it! Everytime I go to rev with full acceleration it seems to hesitate and splutter where as if I rev slowly on the accelerator it doesn’t? It has no engine management light on!
Any information would help!
- Bling Bling Diamond Member
- Posts: 3709
- Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:12 pm
- Drives: B8 S4 & 6R/6C1 1.2TSI 110
- Location: Mid Lothian
Without any conviction that I'm on the right path, maybe leaking valves?
- Silver Member
- Posts: 318
- Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:47 pm
Sounds like it could be a fueling issue.
That is a low mileage. What is the ownership/use history?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14485
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:29 pm
- Drives: 91 Golf GTI, 01 TT 225, 67 Q7
- Location: Poole, Dorset, UK.
Fuel filter and dirty throttle body would be two things to check and sort