(SOLD) Polo 6R auto light & rain/light sensor kit + retrofit harness, 140 € (SOLD)

SanketM
New
Drives: VW Polo 1.0 TSI Highline Plus

Re: Polo 6R auto light & rain/light sensor kit + retrofit harness, 140 €

Post by SanketM »

Hi Ciclo,

I want to purchase the auto headlight wiring from Patrik and do the additional wiring for BCM Max by myself, Is there any way I could get some help and guidance from you to achieve this, Please? :)

Best Regards,
Sanket
ciclo
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 6R'13/G7.5'19

Post by ciclo »

Hi, I wish I could do it, but I no longer make the wiring looms for the installation/adaptation of BCM Max, nor do I provide technical assistance for a complete installation of BCM Max. I'm sincerely sorry.

There is more than enough information in this forum so that you can do it. There are also many users from your country that can help you with this task (links to the installation guides I made for POLO IND, etc)
Also for the installation of this wiring for automatic lights, although it must first be the adaptation of the BCM Max.

On the final BCM MAX coding/adaptation apt I can help you if you build a thread on this forum with your progress.

---
We will thank all those who insistently dedicated themselves to screwing up my existence in this forum, ... intentionally or not.🤷‍♂️
SanketM
New
Drives: VW Polo 1.0 TSI Highline Plus

Post by SanketM »

Hi Ciclo,

Thank you for going out of the way to offer me help with my BCM Max Coding. :) Your findings are of great help to an enthusiast like me, they have been a great source of encouragement to take a dive into the retrofit world. And I wouldn't like to be the one hampering your interaction with the forum. I'll try to achieve as much as possible based on the info that has been already shared in your installation guidelines and on the forum.

My sincere and humble apologies for the inconvenience 🙏

Many Thanks & Regards,
Sanket