Genuine Lane Assist Retro Fitted

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
sam11
New
Drives: polo AW1

Re: Genuine Lane Assist Retro Fitted

Post by sam11 »

Can you tell the part number of the glass? Also the part number of the plastic case for the camera, I also want to mount the camera
west-wot
New
Drives: Polo AW 2022

Post by west-wot »

If anyone has the part numbers for this please can you share them with me please !

Looking to do this on my polo GTi - done this before on a bmw but first time with VW, with bmw there is realoem to find part numbers out is there an online tool for VW?
CLIFFORD2K1
New
Drives: 1.0 115 sel dsg

Post by CLIFFORD2K1 »

Does anyone know if you can code out the “hands on steering wheel” alert? I’m still not sold on lane assist I swerve to avoid potholes regular and it don’t like
Scotty_boy vw
Bronze Member
Drives: 2015 6C 1ltr TSI/2018 1ltr TSI AW

Post by Scotty_boy vw »

There is a module you can buy that replaces the one in the (New Style) steering wheel which tricks the car into thinking that your hands are on the wheel all the time!!!
monkeyhanger
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: Audi A4 Avant Quattro 40 TDI, Polo GTI+

Post by monkeyhanger »

CLIFFORD2K1 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 7:30 pm Does anyone know if you can code out the “hands on steering wheel” alert? I’m still not sold on lane assist I swerve to avoid potholes regular and it don’t like
I think you're talking about the full on travel assist. You're supposed to have a capacitative steering wheel so the car knows you have a hand on it. Otherwise, you need to jerk the steering wheel every 15 seconds for the car to know you are in control be a use it detects the intervention. Without the capacitative steering wheel, travel assistis pointless asylum have to keep knock in car out of kilter to let it know you are still there, which it then has to correct.
Edu_Moraes
New
Drives: 1.o Tsi (mk6)

Post by Edu_Moraes »

Sensational my friend, congratulations ... and I'm killing myself just to try to work the ACC on my Polo 2020 ... if you have the paths to provide, for me to try to install it in my car, I really appreciate it !!!
Thanks
Mk_Alex
New
Drives: POLO 1.0 2020 115CH

Post by Mk_Alex »

Hello !

You are doing every littles changes i wanna do to my Polo, it's almost new and i wanna do few littles changes "quickly" to enjoy them the most. But i still can't find where i can buy the kit for this. Can you help me ? (possibly ship in EU : switzerland) :) Thank you ! :D