VW Used Car Service Plan 25% discount for Black Friday

Chat about your 2018+ AW/BZ model Polos here!
MilgeS
Silver Member
Drives: R-Line and Gti+

VW Used Car Service Plan 25% discount for Black Friday

Post by MilgeS »

For anyone that this might be useful for

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/volksw ... 50-4026265
SRGTD
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 2020 AW Polo GTI+, Pure White.

Re: VW Used Car Service Plan 25% discount for Black Friday

Post by SRGTD »

MilgeS wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:31 am For anyone that this might be useful for

Just read about this on the Golf GTI forum. A good deal IMHO, although VW’s All-In product might be a better bet for owners of a 3-6 year old VW as that product gives you 2 years warranty, 2 years servicing, 2 years MOT cover and 2 years roadside assistance for £30 a month.

If VW offer a Black Friday deal on the All-In product, that might be the one to go for 👍.
MilgeS
Silver Member
Drives: R-Line and Gti+

Post by MilgeS »

SRGTD wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:01 am

Just read about this on the Golf GTI forum. A good deal IMHO, although VW’s All-In product might be a better bet for owners of a 3-6 year old VW as that product gives you 2 years warranty, 2 years servicing, 2 years MOT cover and 2 years roadside assistance for £30 a month.

If VW offer a Black Friday deal on the All-In product, that might be the one to go for 👍.
Yes it definitely would be, I bought the AIO for my Polo's and will do again if I decide to keep it after July next year!
Noonoo632
Getting There!
Drives: 2020 polo sel 115ps

Post by Noonoo632 »

I have been trying to get this the AIO for my 2020 Polo and it will not let me obviously because the car is not 3 years old, so my question is can I apply for this perhaps a week before anniversary of first registration to get it. If I wait until say a week after it will be illegal to drive as it will not have an MOT??
SRGTD
Bling Bling Diamond Member
Drives: 2020 AW Polo GTI+, Pure White.

Post by SRGTD »

Noonoo632 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:12 pm

I have been trying to get this for my 2020 Polo and it will not let me obviously because the car is not 3 years old, so my question is can I apply for this perhaps a week before anniversary of first registration to get it. If I wait until say a week after it will be illegal to drive as it will not have an MOT??
I think the car needs to be three years old before you can apply. So in your position I’d get the MOT and service carried out at three years old as normal outside of the All-In product, then get the free All-In eligibility check carried out and assuming everything’s OK, sort out the All-In cover. You’d then use the service and MOT cover under the All-In product when your car’s at 4 and 5 years old.
Noonoo632
Getting There!
Drives: 2020 polo sel 115ps

Post by Noonoo632 »

SRGTD wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:38 pm
Noonoo632 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:12 pm

I have been trying to get this for my 2020 Polo and it will not let me obviously because the car is not 3 years old, so my question is can I apply for this perhaps a week before anniversary of first registration to get it. If I wait until say a week after it will be illegal to drive as it will not have an MOT??
I think the car needs to be three years old before you can apply. So in your position I’d get the MOT and service carried out at three years old as normal outside of the All-In product, then get the free All-In eligibility check carried out and assuming everything’s OK, sort out the All-In cover. You’d then use the service and MOT cover under the All-In product when your car’s at 4 and 5 years old.
I was thinking that would be the way it would pan out SRGTD. As the 3rd year service and mot is over £400 might think about just doing the 2 year service deal and get mot's done separately.
S_94
Gold Member
Drives: Polo GTI+

Post by S_94 »

Are these the deals?

I was tempted by VWs extended warranty a few months back, but I was told this was only applicable to cars with zero modifications. I have some external mods (body kits) so that was a no go at the time. Not sure if that would still apply with the £30 a month option.
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-11-17 at 09.39.57.png
Screenshot 2022-11-17 at 09.39.57.png (351.53 KiB) Viewed 522 times