ECU Login / Security Access code re idle adjust

Chat about your 9n Polo (inc GT and Fun)
SimonH
New
Drives: 2002 Polo 9N 1.2 12v AZQ

ECU Login / Security Access code re idle adjust

Post by SimonH »

Hi guys, newbie here.
My Polo has the low / rough idle commonly experienced.
Over the recent past I’ve carried out all of the suggestions that could be found.
There are no vacuum leaks (was previously), throttle body and egr cleaned and aligned using VCDS and all previous ‘learned values’ were deleted at that point.
When starting the engine for the first time after the above I manually increased the cold idle RPM by the throttle as has been suggested by some.
All to no avail unfortunately.
While looking through ‘Advanced Measuring Blocks’ I came across some seemingly relevant information regarding specified idle rpm.
Basically, the ecu / ecm is set to have an idle speed of 672rpm when the coolant is at or above 80c which it does run at (though it intermittently varies to 704rpm according to the data) and I’d really like to adjust that value upwards to about 750rpm.
‘Adaptation’ only permits me three options, possibly due to vehicle age (reset learned values and two others relating to immobiliser) and my online search for the security access code has not been successful.
Does anyone know what the necessary code is for an ecu / ecm part number 03E 906 033 from 2002?
Seem to remember noting a reference of (J220) at some point which may or may not be relevant?
Thank you in anticipation.