2014 Polo 81tsi misfires

Chat about your 6R/6C model Polos here!
silentneo
New
Drives: 2015 polo 81 tsi

2014 Polo 81tsi misfires

Post by silentneo »

Hi guys, this is my first post I hope I get some help here.

I recently bought a 2014 comfortline polo but after a week I started having some issues with it. It started with start stop error, I just disabled that function and went on with my day. After some time that same day the car started misfiring (very rough), jerking vibrating and it would lose power going uphill even though the accelerator is pressed hard and it would randomly turn off. Then it started showing ENGINE and EPC LIGHT. It also has a rough idle now.

The next day I got it to mechanic and he said the scans shows all injector codes. but he believes that not all injectors can stop working at the same time. So he thinks it might be the fuel pump, he tried a new one but it didn’t fix. The spark plugs were replaced and ignition coils changed nothing fixed it. He did the compression test it was fine. He thought it might finally be the injectors He tried some old ones he had on him and installed them. It somehow seemed to fix the issue so he ordered new ones. When he installed the new ones the issue came back. Then he again tried the old ones he had and the issue was still there. He says that the car when hot stops two injectors and only run on the other two. He now gives up and said that I need to take the car to a dealership because it might be some issue with the electrical components.

Any thoughts on this would be really appreciated.