New Parts Day

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
ChefP
New
Drives: Polo 1.6 Sport MK7 9n3

New Parts Day

Post by ChefP »

Sickener today.

Wipers stuck in the opposite to park position the other day and whilst fiddling about with that I thought I'd fit the new smoked third brake light I'd got.
Coincidentally the EPC light flashed up so I already had the car booked in to a garage today to sort the wipers.

Long story short, wiper linkage stripped off and cleaned up and lubed. EPC light was the standard brake light switch. Had that swapped out too. £70 all on I can't complain , even threw in new bulbs in the rear clusters too.

Took apart the new third brake light as I was only after the smoke effect and wasn't to bothered about the LED's. Got that tomorrow. Get winter out the way and then going to rust treat and proof the entire underside of the car, give the coilovers a clean and an oil up and get the S4 alloys it's currently sat on into my local powder coat place for a few coats of matt black.

My car is a Polo Sport 1.6 2007 model. Bought it a few months ago, stacks of paperwork dating all the way back to the main dealer it was bought from from new. Lots of kids already on it and the bodywork is mint considering it's age.