Anyone?
Up!
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:37 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 6R - 1.6TDI 90HP / Oxygen probe, language RCD310
- Replies: 2
- Views: 768
- Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:19 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 6R - 1.6TDI 90HP / Oxygen probe, language RCD310
- Replies: 2
- Views: 768
6R - 1.6TDI 90HP / Oxygen probe, language RCD310
hi, firstly I would like to say hello and apologize for my bad english
i have three problems
first. I have a parktronic at the front and back, but the RCD310 does not show me the front sensors (they work correctly)
Does anyone know where this option runs in VCDS or what could be the reason ...
i have three problems
first. I have a parktronic at the front and back, but the RCD310 does not show me the front sensors (they work correctly)
Does anyone know where this option runs in VCDS or what could be the reason ...