Search found 2 matches
- Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:59 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: BCM nearly inaccessible
- Replies: 2
- Views: 652
Re: BCM nearly inaccessible
Anyone?
- Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:25 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: BCM nearly inaccessible
- Replies: 2
- Views: 652
BCM nearly inaccessible
Hello everyone!
I’m currently in the process of retrofitting cruise control using a new stalk and a wire set I bought online.
After routing the cables from my steering wheel to the foot well area, I’m required to assign the correct pins to the white connector on the BCM, however the loom is super ...
I’m currently in the process of retrofitting cruise control using a new stalk and a wire set I bought online.
After routing the cables from my steering wheel to the foot well area, I’m required to assign the correct pins to the white connector on the BCM, however the loom is super ...