Thanks iichel.
The diagram you pointed out is great.
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:42 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 2017 Polo Match Edition Tsi fuse layout confusion
- Replies: 2
- Views: 505
- Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:42 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: 2017 Polo Match Edition Tsi fuse layout confusion
- Replies: 2
- Views: 505
2017 Polo Match Edition Tsi fuse layout confusion
Goood evening,
Our polo windscreen washers have stopped spraying today and after searching online, I managed to identify the issue and locate the broken fuse(7.5 red on the right). While I was in the fuse box, I disconnected another fuse (labelled 30 colour green -circled in the image below) and I ...
Our polo windscreen washers have stopped spraying today and after searching online, I managed to identify the issue and locate the broken fuse(7.5 red on the right). While I was in the fuse box, I disconnected another fuse (labelled 30 colour green -circled in the image below) and I ...