Search found 4 matches

by MirdaVW
Sat Mar 29, 2025 10:53 am
Forum: ICE
Topic: Polo 6c Composition touch possible rear camera retrofit
Replies: 50
Views: 141793

Re: Polo 6c Composition touch possible rear camera retrofit

Hello,
I'm updating my post.
I had a bad radio 867B doesn't support camera. I replaced the radio with 869B and the camera works !! ;-)
by MirdaVW
Fri Mar 07, 2025 6:16 pm
Forum: ICE
Topic: Polo 6c Composition touch possible rear camera retrofit
Replies: 50
Views: 141793

Re: Polo 6c Composition touch possible rear camera retrofit

Hi guys,
My wife has a 2015 Polo 6C with front and rear parking sensors and I installed the original rear camera.

When coding the 5F rear camera RVC unit, the radio displays the message (optical parking system (OPS is currently unavailable)
In the 5F fault memory, the control unit error is ...
by MirdaVW
Fri Jan 03, 2025 3:25 pm
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: Polo 6C Automatic headlights
Replies: 17
Views: 8327

Re: Polo 6C Automatic headlights

Hi Everyone,
so in the end all that was needed was coding :

So here are the changes I had to make to get the RLS to work:

BCM long coding:
Byte 06, bits 1:0 - changed from 00 to 10 (enables sensor of type 'PR 8K3/8K9+8n6')
Byte 07, bit 5 - changed from 0 to 1 (enables 'Light switch with ...
by MirdaVW
Sat May 18, 2024 7:39 am
Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
Topic: Polo 6C Automatic headlights
Replies: 17
Views: 8327

Re: Polo 6C Automatic headlights

Hi, please advise.
I bought a switch with Auto function. Can you please advise me what encoding to use with VCDS?
I have a Polo 6C 2016 Bi-xenon and rain sensor.
Thank you Mirek