Search found 11 matches
- Wed Jul 29, 2026 9:53 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: POLO 6R. Digital Cockpit.😲 What do you think?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 20127
Re: POLO 6R. Digital Cockpit.😲 What do you think?
Thanks Ciclo, that explanation was definitely clear!
- Wed Jul 29, 2026 11:12 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: POLO 6R. Digital Cockpit.😲 What do you think?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 20127
Re: POLO 6R. Digital Cockpit.😲 What do you think?
@ciclo , I have a question, I know it's off topic, but Iβve to ask it. Otherwise I'll forget it :wink: . I have the 7E0 BCM Max, this BCM has a bit for controlling the newer steering wheels right? Can this BCM also control Golf MK8 steering wheels without a emulator? Or do you need a Emulator for ...
- Wed Jul 29, 2026 10:26 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: POLO 6R. Digital Cockpit.😲 What do you think?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 20127
Re: POLO 6R. Digital Cockpit.😲 What do you think?
...and what about blue needles too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7Jer2ZXneU
I like it but... my car has overall red accent. Its completely converted to GTI. So I wanna keep the GTI accents, including the red needles. I call it the VW Polo 6R GTI 'Clubsport'. Because its now a rare car, its ...
- Wed Jul 29, 2026 6:39 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: POLO 6R. Digital Cockpit.😲 What do you think?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 20127
Re: POLO 6R. Digital Cockpit.😲 What do you think?
So, a little update on the AID in my Polo. It worked well for me, and I really enjoyed it. But... after my engine swap to the 2.0 TFSI EA113 (WRC Engine) my cluster went totally crazy. First with Oil Pressure messages, while the actual oil pressure was good. The OEM cluster didn't show any oil ...
- Sun Aug 10, 2025 5:27 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: POLO 6R. Digital Cockpit.😲 What do you think?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 20127
Re: POLO 6R. Digital Cockpit.😲 What do you think?
Sure, I will try to make an little demonstration video of it ASAP. In the software there's a few little thinks want I don't like, especially some text not in the middle, things like that. But maybe I'm too critical
.
- Sat Aug 09, 2025 4:02 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: POLO 6R. Digital Cockpit.😲 What do you think?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 20127
Re: POLO 6R. Digital Cockpit.😲 What do you think?
Thank you very much for the images! π
The digital display looks nice, similar to the AID on the Golf 7.5.
My main question is how the appearance and design of the outer frame fit into the dashboard...
I do have pics from that! Also TPMS, BSD, and lot of other mods are working on that cluster ...
- Wed Aug 06, 2025 8:56 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 6R 1.4 16v 'GTI Line'
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1976
Re: Polo 6R 1.4 16v 'GTI Line'
Hi Ciclo,
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, iichel and MadWarLock have installed the 5Q0 or 2Q0 radars. I'll try these radars first. I'll Just place different resistors between the ground and 12V+ until the error message disappears.I'f seen the C10 filter, i think it's propably for preventing voltage ...
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, iichel and MadWarLock have installed the 5Q0 or 2Q0 radars. I'll try these radars first. I'll Just place different resistors between the ground and 12V+ until the error message disappears.I'f seen the C10 filter, i think it's propably for preventing voltage ...
- Wed Aug 06, 2025 12:29 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 6R 1.4 16v 'GTI Line'
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1976
Re: Polo 6R 1.4 16v 'GTI Line'
Welcome, thanks for your introduction.
A very nice look on your 6R GTI-line. 8)
You will get a lot of help with your concerns if you update this/your thread from time to time.
Due to your first questions on the forum and being from the Netherlands, I think you can get very direct help/assitance ...
- Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:31 pm
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r
- Replies: 93
- Views: 88383
Re: Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r
Hi Appiepieffers, welcome.
I am truly sorry π, but I have not been making wiring looms for others for some time now, I no longer have the materials or time to do such wiring.
I sincerely thank you for asking me, but it is no longer possible for me.π€·ββοΈ
Okay I understand completely. Then I'm ...
- Wed Aug 28, 2024 9:08 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Polo 6R 1.4 16v 'GTI Line'
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1976
Polo 6R 1.4 16v 'GTI Line'
Hello, I am new here. I thought it wouldn't hurt to introduce myself, and show you all the upgrades I've done.
Interior:
Original interior, with GTI MF steering wheel, GTI style hand brake & MFA+ maxidot cluster.
βββββββββββββββββββββββ
Exterior:
Added:
Front splitter
Oetinger rear roof spoiler
6C ...
Interior:
Original interior, with GTI MF steering wheel, GTI style hand brake & MFA+ maxidot cluster.
βββββββββββββββββββββββ
Exterior:
Added:
Front splitter
Oetinger rear roof spoiler
6C ...
- Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:55 am
- Forum: MK8 and MK9 (6R/6C) Polo (inc GTI) - Years 2009-2017
- Topic: Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r
- Replies: 93
- Views: 88383
Re: Upgrading BCM (body control module) in my polo 6r
Hi @ciclo,
I am still new to the forum, and so can't send PMs yet, hence I am doing it through here.
I want to do a BCM swap to 7E0 937 090. Thanks for the clear instructions. But could you please make a wiring kit for me? For swapping from 6R0937087D to 7E0 937 090?
Thank you very kindly in ...
I am still new to the forum, and so can't send PMs yet, hence I am doing it through here.
I want to do a BCM swap to 7E0 937 090. Thanks for the clear instructions. But could you please make a wiring kit for me? For swapping from 6R0937087D to 7E0 937 090?
Thank you very kindly in ...