I saw one the other day!!

Chat about your facelift 9n3 Polo - Including the 9N3 Polo GTI!
helios1
Bronze Member

I saw one the other day!!

Post by helios1 »

There i was, just driving past my local VW dealership, and what do i see go past? The new polo! It was black, had that wierd plastic tape stuff on it to disguise it, but I could see the rear lights and recognised it. Anyone else seen one round where they live?
SiDaBa
Sponsor

Post by SiDaBa »

Yes at my local garage too, i'm going down in a minute to have a proper look. Should have a few down there as it's the polo test drive weekend at my local dealer.
Si_GTi

Post by Si_GTi »

Hmm. Might have to make myself known at the local dealership this weekend then and see if they've got any knocking about :wink:
SiDaBa
Sponsor

Post by SiDaBa »

I hated it and then it grew on me to the point i liked it but now i'm just not sure. It's "Different" .

However i was looking at a base model (i think)
carmadaaron
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Post by carmadaaron »

i saw a range topper i think,

all silver color coded with fogs. fogs seem to be smaller :?: or is juss the front end looks bigger :lol:

the rear window 'V' not to my taste, too noticeable.
dino
Sponsor

Post by dino »

I've seen 2 now, not sure if they were the same ones, one driving into a vw garage and one up the road from me outside a house!

Not liking it :(
Gra-GT
Gold Member

Post by Gra-GT »

Was in Wales at the weekend and was driving back to the camp site when one passed me going the other way. Was darkish red. Didnt see the driver though as it happened to quick.

Dont think I like it though :(
helios1
Bronze Member

Post by helios1 »

Dunno about you guys, but i like it! Especially the Cup and top-spec models. The headlights look aggressive, nice lines and the whole car looks much less like a shopping trolley than the precious models.
Si_GTi

Post by Si_GTi »

Shopping trolley? Why you little... :twisted: :lol:

I've just been poking about a new Polo at the Dealership today, and it looks pretty nice to be honest, althought that rear window 'V' shape is offputting, it looks funny. Other than that it's a well-proportioned car and looks very smart! Both the cars I've seen have been in that lightish blue colour, I wouldn;t mind seeing a silver and a black one too some time :)

Overall I quite like it. Bring on the GTi!
helios1
Bronze Member

Post by helios1 »

Si_GTi wrote:Shopping trolley? Why you little... :twisted: :lol:
I ment as the polo was basically made for being a little runaround - to carry shopping in the like. Wasn't making any references to shape! :wink:
Si_GTi wrote:Bring on the GTi!
I hear that!! :D