Rear wiper

Chat about your MKIV (6N) Polo
Phil6N
Bronze Member

Rear wiper

Post by Phil6N »

Just a quick question,
For de-wipeing the rear, you need a plug to plug it up. The only one iv found is from cult society n thats £23, which i think is bit of a rip off.
Has any one got one they wana sell, or does anyone know where i can get hold of one cheaper, iv tried ebay but with no luck.
Cheers P.Did
DooG
New

Post by DooG »

a lad i know near mine own this company........

http://www.dpmautostyling.co.uk/catalogue/

worth a look for stuff, they £29 on there...but jus for future ref...sum nice stuff
char
Bronze Member

Post by char »

what is it exactly that your after? my old 106 had the rear wiper taken off, and my mate just gave me a little rubber gromit to plug the hole up which fitted perfectly, and as he gave me quite a few of them coz he wasn't sure what size i needed i'm sure they weren't anywhere near that kind of money. i have no idea where he got them from but I'll try find out
wils0n86
Bronze Member

Post by wils0n86 »

ive fitted a rear blank to mine this week, i think its a cult society plinth, i brought it from j3nxe who was breaking his 16v. ive got a rubber bung to cover the actual hole into the car and the blanking plate on top of that. ill get some pics up soon of that and the aero wipers.

jon at 2modified.com also sells this plates, although i dont know how much they are mate. leave a message for him on clubpolo in his section.
char
Bronze Member

Post by char »

apparently what i used in my peugeot was a rubber gromit thats meant to go on the bottom of tables or chairs legs, can get them from B&Q for peanuts and did the job perfectly
Phil6N
Bronze Member

Post by Phil6N »

AHHH, iv got two posts on the go with exactly the saem thing being discussed, stupid me.lol. I 'l talk in the other one.