Angel Eye units anyone fitted?

Chat about your MKIV (6N) Polo
SAM_MK4_19D
Getting There!

Post by SAM_MK4_19D »

mmmm they do look smart. They're next on my shopping list me thinks!
RR Livi
Bronze Member

Post by RR Livi »

the mint with the hole wrote:Image
My Ride
there mint, mint!! :lol:

I like the one piece instead of the 2 piece, just with they had them out when i got mine :(
phat6n16v
Bronze Member

Post by phat6n16v »

drum roll please.....
there here and on im a coulpe altho you have to change the looms over to UK spec but thats nothing my cars look I hope is OEM+ thats what iv gone for..

what you guys think?
SAM_MK4_19D
Getting There!

Post by SAM_MK4_19D »

They look just as nice as I'd hoped. I think i'll be bobbing a set on order! Were they the ones of eBay or did you get them from somewhere different?
phat6n16v
Bronze Member

Post by phat6n16v »

there straight off ebay, the chrome lamps are two pice and the black are one pice, but i think it looks well sweat just the paint and the drivers leather to sort and the cars done!!
hope you guys think its oem+?
Noddy
Bronze Member

Post by Noddy »

I really like the look of those phats. What was the install like? Was it simply a matter of removing the old lights/indicators, slotting in the one piece angel eyes and pushing a plug into the rear, or was there some simple wiring involved?

Cheers
R1CH
Platinum Member

Post by R1CH »

what sidelight bulbs are you using on your angel eyes as they look smart,,mine have a yellow look and you can see each sidelight bulb in the rings,,,the halos on your look great mate.ps thats to the guy with the pics of the black angel eyes on the red MK4
the mint with the hole
Getting There!

Post by the mint with the hole »

yeh man, what leds you got in your one piece lamps? io dont like the yellowness of mine, was gonna grab some green ones, (got a green car an all!)but wernt too sure which bulbs to get, cheers, ollie.
suby786
New

Post by suby786 »

i have the black chromes angels on my polo, they look smart - i changed the yellowness 2 leds, not led bulbs but i had to put leds WITHIN THE RINGS but thats a mission and a half but the end effect looks good

- some pics below - but if u dont want the stress of the led missions then the all in 1's probably will be the best 4 u as if you dont, you'll just get the yellow effect.