Leeds Cruise

Organise Meetings and Events!
KarlM
Bling Bling Diamond Member

Leeds Cruise

Post by KarlM »

Met up with Polo2K last night at Leeds/Pontefract cruise (Josh why didnt you have your phone switched on!) and had a wicked night (first time at leeds for me).

Some wicked cars there including a black £60k Ultima GTR on some chrome deep dish 18s. mmmmmmmmmm

I think there were some Polos there - but a 5.7 V10 capable of 200mph kinda had my attention most of the night :P (wonder if that'll fit in the Polo) Seriously though if you were one of the Polo drivers i was talking to then say hello!

Got some photos but left my camera in 2Ks merc :oops: so i'll post some images when i get it back!

The first Sunday of every month is when i'll be attending (but its on every Sunday)
harry
Silver Member

Post by harry »

karl i'm in leeds could've hooked up, polo2k got my number... :( we could've gone for a few drinks, bars... :D
KarlM

Post by KarlM »

he forgot his phone cause he's a muppet.

how about coming down to Sheffield on Saturday/Sunday? trying to get hold of Josh to organise something
harry
Silver Member

Post by harry »

yeah look forward to it i pm'd you earlier..let me know and i'll wash the beast and shine it up for the meet... 8)
carter
New

Post by carter »

im at ponte most sunday look out for mi red mk4.
harry
Silver Member

Post by harry »

carter i'm in leeds come round sometime if you want..p.s get revs to do a double feature..(hint hint..)
carter
New

Post by carter »

I have got a Revs feature when i have made the planned changes to mi car in a months time, if ya car is up to there standared im sure i could get you in the shoot, ya got any pics fella??
KarlM

Post by KarlM »

You can see Harry's car here